Boyfriend taking condoms to uni Watch

Issakatie
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
We're going to be in a long distance relationship at uni therefore unable to have sex together until we both return home at the end of term. However I noticed my boyfriend is taking condoms to uni with him. Does this mean he is thinking of / intends on having sex with other people? We may not stay together and of course he can then have other relationships with people, and he may have taken them to prevent his parents finding them in his room, however they are aware we are in a relationship and sexually active and he could have hidden them if he wanted to. Should I be concerned or am I being unreasonable by worrying?
Anonymous #1
Report 3 weeks ago
He’s gonna blow the back of someone else
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Did he already own them? Are the two of you planning on meeting up at any point once he moves?
SteveyStack
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I wouldn’t say this is particularly strange. He certainly deserves the benefit of the doubt
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Issakatie)
We're going to be in a long distance relationship at uni therefore unable to have sex together until we both return home at the end of term. However I noticed my boyfriend is taking condoms to uni with him. Does this mean he is thinking of / intends on having sex with other people? We may not stay together and of course he can then have other relationships with people, and he may have taken them to prevent his parents finding them in his room, however they are aware we are in a relationship and sexually active and he could have hidden them if he wanted to. Should I be concerned or am I being unreasonable by worrying?
I wouldnt wind yourself up about it. You can ask him if you wish. Is you visiting him a no go?
Maybe he is taking them because you may visit him or who knows if you will stay together and he wouldnt want to buy new ones? I see your point but you have to trust him. If you find out one day he cheats, then dump him.
Pigster
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Most long-distance 'off to university' relationships don't last.

Prepare yourself.
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Well hell at least he's using condoms!
M20x
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
b talk to him be open and honest instead of asking wallads here. If You're worried about things, ask him about it. Communication is key. I'm currently in a long distance relationship, were both away at uni and see each other as often as two weeks, been like this for 2 years now. if you both really and it to work out, it will.
good luck !
Dunya
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
Because that makes it right?
Issakatie
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by sinfonietta)
Did he already own them? Are the two of you planning on meeting up at any point once he moves?
Yeah he already owned them, we are planning on meeting up every 2 weeks but either a location in between our unis or not actually going to his accommodation, so no sex with me for sure
WoodlandSorcerer
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
If he’s taking them then yes, he clearly intends to have sex with other girls.
M.IC3
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
He belong to the streets
mpaprika
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
He’s gonna blow the back of someone else
the smiley face is sendingggg me
YaliaV
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Ask him about it.
DrSocSciences
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Ask him how he’d feel if you took some with you too.
Trust Orang
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
High IQ comment.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
Unless you’re planning to meet up during uni time otherwise I’d definitely be suspicious
(Original post by Issakatie)We're going to be in a long distance relationship at uni therefore unable to have sex together until we both return home at the end of term. However I noticed my boyfriend is taking condoms to uni with him. Does this mean he is thinking of / intends on having sex with other people? We may not stay together and of course he can then have other relationships with people, and he may have taken them to prevent his parents finding them in his room, however they are aware we are in a relationship and sexually active and he could have hidden them if he wanted to. Should I be concerned or am I being unreasonable by worrying?
Anonymous #1
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by mpaprika)
the smiley face is sendingggg me
Gotta be subtle 😂
Kirkhamm
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
dump his ass
M20x
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Yeah he already owned them, we are planning on meeting up every 2 weeks but either a location in between our unis or not actually going to his accommodation, so no sex with me for sure
let him go sis
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (11)
6.18%
They might tell the bully (18)
10.11%
I don't think they'd understand (30)
16.85%
It might lead to more bullying (69)
38.76%
There's nothing they could do (50)
28.09%

Watched Threads