The Student Room Group

ADVICE

okay so I think my crush is gay, he has a high pitched voice, hangs about with girls sometimes, sometimes with boys, how do I know if he’s actually gay???
Ask him if he prefers sausages or some pie.
how would that help??
Original post by Firiridirirriie
okay so I think my crush is gay, he has a high pitched voice, hangs about with girls sometimes, sometimes with boys, how do I know if he’s actually gay???

I think you're gonna have to ask him. The only way You're going to know!
but wouldn’t that be weird? Just asking someone if they’re gay
Original post by Firiridirirriie
but wouldn’t that be weird? Just asking someone if they’re gay

Ha yeah if you just asked them right out, but if you asked them In a round about way it's totally normal. Like if you got onto the conversation about types you like or past relationships etc. You could gauge it from there. Or u could just be totally blatant and ask. No one would be bothered by thst question but it would give it away that you might like them.
Reply 6
Original post by RichPiana
Ask him if he prefers sausages or some pie.

Come on man, we all know the real way to know if someone is gay is to hold your hand above their head, every second it's above their head is another guy they have slept with. 100% Scientifically Certified method.
Original post by The Mogg
Come on man, we all know the real way to know if someone is gay is to hold your hand above their head, every second it's above their head is another guy they have slept with. 100% Scientifically Certified method.

OP have you tried this method yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending