Ciel_
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Has anyone applied for 2020? Are there any previous students with any advice on choosing the accommodation?
Anonymous #1
Report 3 weeks ago
After completing this 5 year degree will I be able to get a job as a doctor?
Also, is there any way to complete the interview without having to come to the UK, such as online interviews through Skype?
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Ciel_)
Has anyone applied for 2020? Are there any previous students with any advice on choosing the accommodation?
for the most part at uclan, the private halls have bigger rooms than the uni owned ones but they're all in good locations.
ecolier
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Ciel_)
The thread is here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6022712
Ceftriaxone
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Pretty much every UK trained new doctor will get a job as an F1 so in all likelihood, yes, you will be able to get a job as a doctor.

As to the interview bit, you need to do some research here - reading all the online literature and/or contacting the specific university is probably your best bet.
Anonymous #1
Report 3 weeks ago
Thank you
Ciel_
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ceftriaxone)
Pretty much every UK trained new doctor will get a job as an F1 so in all likelihood, yes, you will be able to get a job as a doctor.

As to the interview bit, you need to do some research here - reading all the online literature and/or contacting the specific university is probably your best bet.
Thank you
Ciel_
Rep:
?
(Original post by claireestelle)
for the most part at uclan, the private halls have bigger rooms than the uni owned ones but they're all in good locations.
Thank youu
UCLan Student
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Ciel_)
Hey there!

Great to hear you're interested in studying at UCLan. We offer a number of choices of university owned accommodation - a great choice amongst first years!

You can check out all of the options here: https://www.uclan.ac.uk/accommodation/

If you click through you can take a virtual tour of the rooms!

Not to be biased, but I stayed in Roeburn Halls in my first year and enjoyed my time But a lot of my friends stayed elsewhere and really enjoyed their accommodation too!

Let me know if you need any more help.

Ryan
UCLan Student
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
After completing this 5 year degree will I be able to get a job as a doctor?
Also, is there any way to complete the interview without having to come to the UK, such as online interviews through Skype?
Hey there,

You will need to contact our admissions department to talk about alternative interview methods. You can contact them on +44(0)1772 892444

We've put together a useful list of tips when taking your interviews here: https://www.themedicportal.com/appli...nterview-tips/

Let me know if you need any more help
Ryan
Ciel_
Rep:
?
(Original post by UCLan Student)
Hey there!

Great to hear you're interested in studying at UCLan. We offer a number of choices of university owned accommodation - a great choice amongst first years!

You can check out all of the options here: https://www.uclan.ac.uk/accommodation/

If you click through you can take a virtual tour of the rooms!

Not to be biased, but I stayed in Roeburn Halls in my first year and enjoyed my time But a lot of my friends stayed elsewhere and really enjoyed their accommodation too!

Let me know if you need any more help.

Ryan
Thank you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Central Lancashire
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Nov '19
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Nov '19
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 21 Jun '20

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (131)
18.3%
It's just nice to be back! (194)
27.09%
Not great so far... (257)
35.89%
I want to drop out! (134)
18.72%

Watched Threads