Why are/aren’t you a feminist? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Just curious- I don’t know why anyone wouldn’t be in this day and age. I’d like to hear from the other side 😊
Oxford Mum
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Just curious- I don’t know why anyone wouldn’t be in this day and age. I’d like to hear from the other side 😊
Which other side are you referring to? I am a woman and a feminist, but that means I want equality with men, not superiority over them.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
Same as above. Feminism for me is wanting equality between men and women in all aspects of our lives. That's why I am feminist, and considering that definition, that's why I don't understand why anyone a tad bit educated wouldn't to be a feminist. But if the definition was to want superiority for women, I'd consider myself as neutral.
Oxford Mum
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Same as above. Feminism for me is wanting equality between men and women in all aspects of our lives. That's why I am feminist, and considering that definition, that's why I don't understand why anyone a tad bit educated wouldn't to be a feminist. But if the definition was to want superiority for women, I'd consider myself as neutral.
Exactly.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (141)
17.87%
It's just nice to be back! (213)
27%
Not great so far... (283)
35.87%
I want to drop out! (152)
19.26%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise