Minister deeply disturbed by footage of yobo hurling crack over Bristol prison walls Watch

Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Okay i might have punched up the title a tiny bit...
Not to be too glib but wouldnt a rather simple solution to this be to raise the height of the wall...? Or failing that install a few DEW's on it

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-bristol-49739766
KingofUnis
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
They should give the inmates free crack and put TV cameras in there. Air the highlights on prime time and let the prison pay for itself
#KingOfUnisforPM #Statecraft
_Wellies_
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I love how the minister has told the nation that the prison is still understaffed and the CCTV is still broken.

Just let every criminal gang know it’s open season at Bristol prison.
looloo2134
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
This has been happening for years
z-hog
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Talking of prisons, isn't it odd that we can end up in one for evading the TV licence and then get it for free when inside?
z-hog
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
A report from the chief inspector of prisons, released last week, said many inmates developed a drug habit while in the prison.
Which could only come as news to the people at the top of the tree, everybody else has known that from the moment it started to happen. It's in little things like this we see the benefit for politicians in spending their time listening to Greta (a wonderful girl, let's leave her out) instead of talking about all the issues on the ground they are simply incapable of dealing with. They only get away with it because people let them.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (102)
24.34%
No (317)
75.66%

Watched Threads