Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hey everyone,
I have a question. if your predicted grades in year 13 aren't the best should you still apply for a uni like queen marys. if they reject me and I end up getting really good grades at the end am I still able to go to queen marys?
Melggggg
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hey everyone,
I have a question. if your predicted grades in year 13 aren't the best should you still apply for a uni like queen marys. if they reject me and I end up getting really good grades at the end am I still able to go to queen marys?
Hi, unless you have a genuine argument why you expect your grades to be better than your own predicted, that you can put in your Personal Statement, I would suggest you apply to universities that would accept your predicted grades. Then you are likely to secure offers of places.

You can always then treat these offers as a back up plan, and work for those better grades- you can always upscale your options through Clearing if you get better than predicted grades.

Good luck!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Queen Mary University of London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 26 Jun '20
  • Queen Mary University of London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Jun '20

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (140)
17.83%
It's just nice to be back! (212)
27.01%
Not great so far... (281)
35.8%
I want to drop out! (152)
19.36%

Watched Threads