What do you think of this girl? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
She is in her mid 20s, Confident to the point of being completely arrogant, has no real hobbies but mostly stays at home cooking and baking in her free time and going gym every day, boasts a lot and makes things out to be better than they actually are. Since she was 21 her family have wanted to get her fixed up... her goal in life has always been to get married to a rich guy as she has no ambition herself. She met a rich guy and within 2 months they were engaged

Does she sound like a joy?
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
She must have some good qualities if someone is willing to marry her. Hope it works out for them.
Precious Illusions
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Sounds like an utter bore to me but good for her if her life is going the way she wants it to.
Anonymous #1
Bump
Lumarsh
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Sounds like she loves it
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Lumarsh)
Sounds like she loves it
Loves what?
Anonymous #1
??
Anonymous #1
??
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
Plot twist, this girl is you
BlueIndigoViolet
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
yeesh in 2 months? happy for you if the relationship is good and they like each other - not much else that matters
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
She is in her mid 20s, Confident to the point of being completely arrogant, has no real hobbies but mostly stays at home cooking and baking in her free time and going gym every day, boasts a lot and makes things out to be better than they actually are. Since she was 21 her family have wanted to get her fixed up... her goal in life has always been to get married to a rich guy as she has no ambition herself. She met a rich guy and within 2 months they were engaged

Does she sound like a joy?
I think I would need to meet her for myself as you have huge negative bias against her..
Anonymous #3
Report 3 weeks ago
Want to know what I honestly think? Sounds like a load of self-indulgent bull****.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (18)
7.09%
They might tell the bully (26)
10.24%
I don't think they'd understand (42)
16.54%
It might lead to more bullying (91)
35.83%
There's nothing they could do (77)
30.31%

Watched Threads