Studying dentistry or medicine in Bulgaria Watch

Beidui
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hey, does anyone here study in Bulgaria? If so what is it like? Is it really hard? Do a lot of people fail? What are the term dates like? Please anyone help. I’d really appreciate it.
khantaimur82
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi there I have started a new thread please have a look at it. It is for Medicine in Pleven Medical University, Bulgaria for the Feb session of 2020. https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...8#post85075688
Feodora
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by khantaimur82)
Hi there I have started a new thread please have a look at it. It is for Medicine in Pleven Medical University, Bulgaria for the Feb session of 2020. https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...8#post85075688
hi i am from prague i ll go in pleven from february 2020 and i am little bit scared about physics and chemistry and biphysics
what 82 means in your nickname if its not a secret? you are born 1982 ?
khantaimur82
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Feodora)
hi i am from prague i ll go in pleven from february 2020 and i am little bit scared about physics and chemistry and biphysics
what 82 means in your nickname if its not a secret? you are born 1982 ?
Hi there, nice to hear that you'll be going to Pleven, I'll be going there as well
Don't worry about a thing it won't be difficult if you keep a check on your work and keep revising. Also, it's just a casual number that I happen to use in my email address. Btw let's get to know each other. Are you on Instagram? If so what's your Instagram username? I'll text you there, if it's okay with you? In that way we won't be strangers there. Lol.
Feodora
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by khantaimur82)
Hi there, nice to hear that you'll be going to Pleven, I'll be going there as well
Don't worry about a thing it won't be difficult if you keep a check on your work and keep revising. Also, it's just a casual number that I happen to use in my email address. Btw let's get to know each other. Are you on Instagram? If so what's your Instagram username? I'll text you there, if it's okay with you? In that way we won't be strangers there. Lol.
No i dont have instagram unfortunately for several months,i have gmail hangouts chat and mail .
khantaimur82
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Feodora)
No i dont have instagram unfortunately for several months,i have gmail hangouts chat and mail .
So what's your hangouts username or whatever is used to login?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • Teesside University
    All faculties open Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • University of the Arts London
    London College of Fashion – Cordwainers Footwear and Bags & Accessories Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (127)
18.12%
It's just nice to be back! (192)
27.39%
Not great so far... (251)
35.81%
I want to drop out! (131)
18.69%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed