(Original post by Littlegeekgirl_)
What are the differences between them?
The camera, the sizes
OR321
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I currently have the iPhone 8 Plus after switching from the 6s last year. There’s no major differences tbh other than size and a slightly better camera lmao.
Littlegeekgirl_
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by SlightlySummer)
The camera, the sizes
They have the same camera and sizes? They only weigh differently- I was just wandering if there are major differences between them
Petrol_Head-94
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Littlegeekgirl_)
What are the differences between them?
There's definitely the processor difference. iPhone 8 has the A11 bionic chip whereas iPhone 7 has the a10 fusion. A10 bionic is still a very fast chip. If you want better experience get the iPhone X which is similar to iPhone 8 plus with newer tech. iPhone 7 and 8 both record great videos but 8 takes better pictures Also, the latest iPhone 11 uses a bionic chip, A13 bionic so these are pretty fast! I suggest you to get at least the iPhone X
Last edited by Petrol_Head-94; 3 weeks ago
Littlegeekgirl_
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Petrol_Head-94)
There's definitely the processor difference. iPhone 8 has the A11 bionic chip whereas iPhone 7 has the a10 fusion. A10 bionic is still a very fast chip. If you want better experience get the iPhone X which is similar to iPhone 8 plus with newer tech. iPhone 7 and 8 both record great videos but 8 takes better pictures Also, the latest iPhone 11 uses a bionic chip, A13 bionic so these are pretty fast! I suggest you to get at least the iPhone X
Thank you!
princess770
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Little bit differences like camera or software maybe. I still have iphone 6 plus but people are buying iphone 11 max and pro. 😌😔
Greywolftwo
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by OR321)
I currently have the iPhone 8 Plus after switching from the 6s last year. There’s no major differences tbh other than size and a slightly better camera lmao.
Everything will be better, processing power, camera screen streaming quality and the list goes on
Greywolftwo
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by princess770)
Little bit differences like camera or software maybe. I still have iphone 6 plus but people are buying iphone 11 max and pro. 😌😔
I got shunned and bought the iPhone XS Max a few months before the iPhone 11 pro max came out. Though it would be really expensive but it wasn’t
Last edited by Greywolftwo; 3 weeks ago
Deggs_14
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
IPhone 11.
Greywolftwo
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Deggs_14)
IPhone 11.
It’s become there most popular phone yet
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (59)
67.05%
No I haven't decided yet (19)
21.59%
Yes but I might change my mind (10)
11.36%

Watched Threads