m2b
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey,
I am really struggling in year 12 with economics as I didn't study it at GCSE unlike my peers.
Does anyone have tips on how to revise for it e.g. what methods. I'm not particularly confident in making any resources yet, so please someone let me know whether it would be best doing flash cards, mind maps or perhaps exam questions etc.
I hope to get 3 A*/As so I would really like to put an end to my perplexity ASAP
tomftutor
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by m2b)
Hey,
I am really struggling in year 12 with economics as I didn't study it at GCSE unlike my peers.
Does anyone have tips on how to revise for it e.g. what methods. I'm not particularly confident in making any resources yet, so please someone let me know whether it would be best doing flash cards, mind maps or perhaps exam questions etc.
I hope to get 3 A*/As so I would really like to put an end to my perplexity ASAP
A lot of people did not do economics at GCSE before doing it at A-level, so this is ok.

All the methods that you have mentioned could work. I personally went for lots of exam questions and memorised some key facts and definitions.

What exam board are you doing for economics?
m2b
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by tomftutor)
A lot of people did not do economics at GCSE before doing it at A-level, so this is ok.

All the methods that you have mentioned could work. I personally went for lots of exam questions and memorised some key facts and definitions.

What exam board are you doing for economics?
I’m doing edexcel, i thought a lot didn’t but i moved schools so the school I’m at is a class full of people that are taking it further than GCSE as opposed to starting. I’ve tried making a flash card and mind map but it hasn’t really helped me in lessons yet. I’ll try printing topic questions that i can do after lessons and learning all the key terms as I’m not familiar with most of them..but Yh, edexcel A
Dfffffff
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi im a ex a level student from last year, and i bought a tutor2u companion course for £200. Im willing to sell it for £100, this helped me get an a star, and contains a lot of application as well as theory. If you want this you can private message me.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (87)
14.05%
I'm not sure (29)
4.68%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (196)
31.66%
I have already dropped out (13)
2.1%
I'm not a current university student (294)
47.5%

Watched Threads