debbieoye
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi,
I applied for a loan for an access course, i send in my biometric card which has "settlement - indefinite leave to remain" as evidence however they replied that they needed evidence of 3 years in UK, I sent in my first immigration grant documents dated 2011 and some other cover letter documents from UKBA dated 2014 as evidence.
I got 2 letters from my college that stating "Application denied due to lack of evidence" and an invoice for the payment. When i called them, they ask me to send my immigration letter dated 2016 - 2017. I am so confused what to do, I cant find the letters from UKBA dated 2016 and I dont know what to do.
What are the requirements and what can i do please???? What other requirements can i provide???? I really need help
Last edited by debbieoye; 2 months ago
SFE Nihad
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by debbieoye)
Hi,
I applied for a loan for an access course, i send in my biometric card which has "settlement - indefinite leave to remain" as evidence however they replied that they needed evidence of 3 years in UK, I sent in my first immigration grant documents dated 2011 and some other cover letter documents from UKBA dated 2014 as evidence.
I got 2 letters from my college that stating "Application denied due to lack of evidence" and an invoice for the payment. When i called them, they ask me to send my immigration letter dated 2016 - 2017. I am so confused what to do, I cant find the letters from UKBA dated 2016 and I dont know what to do.
What are the requirements and what can i do please???? What other requirements can i provide???? I really need help
Hi there,

Are you able to request further documents from the Home Office? If not and you have nothing else to supply, we can request a Home Office check for you.

Regards,
Nihad
debbieoye
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
(Original post by SFE Nihad)
Hi there,

Are you able to request further documents from the Home Office? If not and you have nothing else to supply, we can request a Home Office check for you.

Regards,
Nihad
Hi,
Thank you so much, I told the Student Finance to request any further immigration clarification from Home offich, they did and it has been granted now.

Many thanks
Aisha SFE
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by debbieoye)
Hi,
Thank you so much, I told the Student Finance to request any further immigration clarification from Home offich, they did and it has been granted now.

Many thanks
Hi,

Glad this has been resolved. If you have any further queries do let us know. Regards, Aisha
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Suffolk
    Undergraduate Open Day - Ipswich Main Campus Undergraduate
    Mon, 9 Dec '19
  • University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Wed, 11 Dec '19
  • University of Lincoln
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 11 Dec '19

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (158)
19.24%
Labour (418)
50.91%
Liberal Democrats (111)
13.52%
Green Party (45)
5.48%
Brexit Party (12)
1.46%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.49%
SNP (14)
1.71%
Plaid Cymru (4)
0.49%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (6)
0.73%
SDLP (1)
0.12%
Ulster Unionist (4)