The Student Room Group

I masturbate a lott

I masturbate a lot Im 17 and a girl is it normal, but ever since I’ve been sexually assaulted I feel gross about doing it to myself, I’m feel unclean,
I masturbate over the same guy because it makes me feel loved and I’m depressed
Original post by Anonymous
I masturbate a lot Im 17 and a girl is it normal, but ever since I’ve been sexually assaulted I feel gross about doing it to myself, I’m feel unclean,
I masturbate over the same guy because it makes me feel loved and I’m depressed

It sounds like you're struggling a bit with your mental health. I recommend speaking to your GP, or phoning the Samaritans who are amazing and can help you through this.
Really sorry to hear you've gone through that.

Masturbation, sex and sexuality is healthy and normal. This said if it's negatively impacting your life (missing out on everyday stuff or doing it so often that it hurts) or making you feel bad it's worth considering why and getting some extra support.

I'd recommend talking to your doctor about how you feel and see what treatment is available.
I agree with the above responses. You really should seek some help for your mental health and hopefully get some justice for whoever sexually assaulted you. Some closure there may help.

In terms of the masturbation - it feels good and I can see you need that right now. In itself it's not harmful. It's not gross, it's not unclean it's perfectly normal.

I agree you should speak to your doctor, but I don't think you need to mention the masturbation.

When you say you do it a lot - how often as we talking?

Quick Reply

Latest