DAeg
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi

I am looking to find the 2019 as paper 1 business exam AQA but can’t find it anywhere just wondering if anyone knew or had a link to this or I’m not even sure can we access it yet and can teachers access it

Thanks a lot🤞👍
ImAGiraffe
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I don’t think we can have it yet until most have already done mocks because that’s probably what we will be using, and of course it won’t be a very accurate test if we’ve seen it before. Though if anyone can find them, I’m doing Edexcel business so hmu😂
DAeg
Rep:
?
Hi

I’m currently predicted AAB-ABB and am
Looking to study business management the unis I’m looking at are — uni of york(fave). Uni of Sussex. Uni of Liverpool. Aston uni. And UWE

I was just looking for some advice on theses unis are they any good for my course what’s the rep like is there better if so what would you recommend?. Also I only got a grade 4 at gcse maths but have a total of 11 gcse passes ontop of that and I was wondering with Liverpool asking for a 5 in gcse maths for that course what’s the likelihood of getting a offer back even tho I have met the alevel grade ?

Thanks a lot cheers ❤️

York-AAB
Liverpool-ABB
Sussex-ABB
Aston-BBB
UWE- BBC

ajj2000
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Gcse maths is likely to be a problem. You need to check the requirement for each university - and email them if it’s unclear.

You might be well advised to resist maths gcse. Oh, and check which universities have good year in industry schemes.
DAeg
Rep:
?
(Original post by ajj2000)
Gcse maths is likely to be a problem. You need to check the requirement for each university - and email them if it’s unclear.

You might be well advised to resist maths gcse. Oh, and check which universities have good year in industry schemes.
Hi just wondering what makes you say gcse maths to be a problem all the unis I’m looking at ask for a grade 4 which I have only Liverpool ask for a grade 5 should this put me off applying even tho I have the right alevel grades ? Thanks
ajj2000
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by DAeg)
Hi just wondering what makes you say gcse maths to be a problem all the unis I’m looking at ask for a grade 4 which I have only Liverpool ask for a grade 5 should this put me off applying even tho I have the right alevel grades ? Thanks
If you’ve checked they accept a grade 4 that’s fine. I had a quick look at a couple of courses which could be good but both wanted a grade 6.

There can be some maths involved in business degrees so it’s worth being prepared.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • Teesside University
    All faculties open Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • University of the Arts London
    London College of Fashion – Cordwainers Footwear and Bags & Accessories Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (131)
17.99%
It's just nice to be back! (197)
27.06%
Not great so far... (263)
36.13%
I want to drop out! (137)
18.82%

Watched Threads