University of Nottingham Accommodation Swap Watch

amaank
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi, Im at jubilee campus on a 31 week license staying at Newark Hall. It is a single ensuite room and is catered.
I wish to swap this with a self catered 31-44 week license. En suites are much preferred.
Thank You.
Last edited by amaank; 3 weeks ago
EliasGM
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by amaank)
Hi, Im at jubilee campus on a 31 week license staying at Newark Hall. It is a single ensuite room and is catered.
I wish to swap this with a self catered 31 week license. En suites are much preferred.
Thank You.
Hi, would you be interested in a single room at Dagfa House? The room in in one of the hall's many "townhouses" which are completely new. It is not ensuite but you only have to share the bathroom with one other person. I thought it would be worth replying to your message since I am desperately looking for a catered hall. Message me if you are interested.
amaank
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by EliasGM)
Hi, would you be interested in a single room at Dagfa House? The room in in one of the hall's many "townhouses" which are completely new. It is not ensuite but you only have to share the bathroom with one other person. I thought it would be worth replying to your message since I am desperately looking for a catered hall. Message me if you are interested.
Hi there,
How many weeks in your accommodation and how much a week? Aslo what type of facilities does it have. Things like a gym, shops nearby etc etc
EliasGM
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by amaank)
Hi there,
How many weeks in your accommodation and how much a week? Aslo what type of facilities does it have. Things like a gym, shops nearby etc etc
Hello, I have found a catered hall to move into so this wouldn't be a swap but if you're still interested in taking over my tenancy at Dagfa House the details are as follow: The contract is for 54 weeks (which is more than you were hoping for). I paid a total of 7,000 pounds for the 54 weeks but you would pay less since you wouldn't be living here right from the start of the contract. The rooms as well as the common areas are brand new (just built this summer) and include study areas, social rooms, relaxation rooms and a laundry room. Dagfa house is on the edge of the University Park Campus and is also super close to Beeston city center which has quite a variety of student friendly restaurants. There is a co-op 5 minutes away walking and a large Tesco and Sainsbury's a 10 minute walk away in Beeston. The roommates in the townhouse are also really nice. Let me know if this is what you are looking for!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Nottingham
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 30 Oct '19
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 26 Jun '20

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (131)
18.12%
It's just nice to be back! (195)
26.97%
Not great so far... (261)
36.1%
I want to drop out! (136)
18.81%

Watched Threads