Who’s starting biomedical science at BCU? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I’m due to start tomorrow and the timetables still haven’t been uploaded! I don’t know anyone personally who’s doing biomed at Birmingham city university so thought I’d post here to see if anyone has anymore information. I contacted the uni but have had no responses and am getting abit anxious.

Thankyou
Birmingham City University
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’m due to start tomorrow and the timetables still haven’t been uploaded! I don’t know anyone personally who’s doing biomed at Birmingham city university so thought I’d post here to see if anyone has anymore information. I contacted the uni but have had no responses and am getting abit anxious.

Thankyou
Hi Anonymous,

Sorry you're feeling anxious! Did you have an induction last week and did the tutor give you any information?
I'll speak to somebody from health sciences and we'll try find out what's happening for you!

Thanks,

Lydia
Birmingham City University
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

Thankyou
Hi again,

I've spoken to somebody in the Faculty and they said you should have received more information and a timetable at the induction during Welcome Week last week, if not, the best thing to do is come into campus and go to the School Office - if you ask there they should be able to give you a timetable.

You'll find the school office on the ground floor of the Seacole Building. If you come in and are looking at starbucks then go to the right and then right again, and you'll see the School office desk underneath the stairs.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Lydia
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Birmingham City University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • Birmingham City University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 24 Nov '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (109)
17.99%
It's just nice to be back! (163)
26.9%
Not great so far... (217)
35.81%
I want to drop out! (117)
19.31%

Watched Threads