The Student Room Group

Need a new backpack

Hello, I need a new backpack that is roomy enough to fit my 15.6in laptop as well as gym clothes/shoes and a notebook or two. Preferably somth lightweight and waterproof and not very expensive. Also needs to have good straps that dont degrade in comfort. Im also a fan of the color blue so preferably a backpack that comes in that color. Thanks
You're asking a lot of things, and then saying you want it cheap. You will likely not find a good generally waterproof bag for less than £40.

My backpack is a Troop London one. It cost me about £50-£60, and has lasted me 3 years (2 years of heavy sixth form books and laptop and things and 1 year of university) so far, and is set to last me a lot longer. The straps are excellently comfortable and sturdy, and the bag is waterproof. Any bag with a zip that runs over the top will have a problem with slight seepage, however that just comes with the territory. My advice is to put a plastic bag on the top of all your books to keep em dry. I would have, on a typical day for sixth form: my lunch, 1-2 textbooks, my pencil case, a few popper wallets with my notes for the day, my laptop, and on Fridays, PE kit for after school badminton.

I definitely reccomend this brand as they are really high quality, especially at that price point. Very stylish as well IMO.

Here's the selection.
Reply 2
Wenger have good and durable laptop bags with plenty of space for the things you need.

Quick Reply

Latest