Pilaurice
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I got an internship at a charity. It is unpaid. I started the 3 month internship in July on the 22. However, the way the months work out is that there were 5 weeks in July and August. So I believe that that decreases the length of my internship. Instead of finishing on the 22nd of October I believe It should finish on the 9th of October. Am I right?
Joe1000000
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
This will depend entirely on what was agree at the start of your internship. Was it 3 months or 12 weeks? Speak to your supervisor and find out, it may be something they haven't considered.
Pilaurice
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Joe1000000)
This will depend entirely on what was agree at the start of your internship. Was it 3 months or 12 weeks? Speak to your supervisor and find out, it may be something they haven't considered.
We agreed 3 months. However, my supervisor just resigned and left last week. The head of my department has gone on a two week holiday. Apart from the other officer in the department, essentially I’ve been left to fend for myself. To be honest I’m there Monday to Wednesday, 10 to 5:30 and not getting paid. I honestly don’t want this 3 weeks to be 5 weeks.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (131)
17.99%
It's just nice to be back! (197)
27.06%
Not great so far... (263)
36.13%
I want to drop out! (137)
18.82%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise