vali7654321
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi, I havent been given a college so I don't know when to go to register. Anyone else in the same situation or does anyone know what to do??
Any help would be great thankss
Joe1000000
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by vali7654321)
Hi, I havent been given a college so I don't know when to go to register. Anyone else in the same situation or does anyone know what to do??
You best get to get this sorted out is to ring up the admissions office tomorrow and find out.
Lancaster Student Ambassador
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by vali7654321)
If you're not living in on campus accommodation please don't worry! Colleges are waiting with regards to those living off campus until accommodation is sorted out. Don't worry about registration, just turn up whenever - but hopefully they should've got in touch by then. I'd suggest waiting (I know it's taking ages!) and if you don't know in by welcome week then drop accommodation an email. But don't worry about registration as you can go on any day.
Charlotte
3rd year Biological Sciences with Biomedicine
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (23)
6.99%
They might tell the bully (32)
9.73%
I don't think they'd understand (49)
14.89%
It might lead to more bullying (124)
37.69%
There's nothing they could do (101)
30.7%

Watched Threads