What’s wrong with me Watch

Ambie227
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
So I can feel happy... I think. Basically I never laugh and I don’t find anything funny anymore and I just want to know if there is something wrong with me orrrrr if anyone Else is like this
Iqra_hussain216
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
That’s exactly how I feel
It’s probably because you’re not around people who have the same type of personality as you or they’re just not right for you
Or you’re just tired of life like me
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
Find a hobby, even random stuff. Slapping stickers on lampposts and signs nearby is a fun time killer, not like graffiti as it’s easy to remove yet you get so think every time you go past ‘I did that’ for all to see.

Sounds pathetic but it’s something that’s helped with my depression.

Just gotta find what you like
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Ambie227)
So I can feel happy... I think. Basically I never laugh and I don’t find anything funny anymore and I just want to know if there is something wrong with me orrrrr if anyone Else is like this
Did you used to have hobbies you enjoyed doing/found fun, that you no longer do? Or did you never do anything 'fun', just for the enjoyment of it?
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Find a hobby, even random stuff. Slapping stickers on lampposts and signs nearby is a fun time killer, not like graffiti as it’s easy to remove yet you get so think every time you go past ‘I did that’ for all to see.

Sounds pathetic but it’s something that’s helped with my depression.

Just gotta find what you like
Sticker slapping is actually fun, the best part is trying to find locations people will see them and going on google maps to look over the area first. The key is make sure nobody is watching and blending in. It actually takes up lots of the time, good shout 👍
Ambie227
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I do dance I’ve always looked at it as more of a professional life goal but everything just seems like way too much effort to the point where I can’t be bothered to get out of bed
(Original post by Anonymous)
Did you used to have hobbies you enjoyed doing/found fun, that you no longer do? Or did you never do anything 'fun', just for the enjoyment of it?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (40)
26.67%
No (110)
73.33%

Watched Threads