Guys, if a girl you liked just wanted sex Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I met a guy a few weeks ago. He's model-level attractive (he works at Hollister and got his job in 2 days because of his looks). I think he wants a relationship with me because he often says 'I just want a girl to take a chance on me'. If I ask him about other girls he gets awkward and tries to downplay it or if I ask him if a girl's cute he says 'um i've never really thought of it' which kinda makes me believe he wants me to think I'm the only girl he's into. I called him cute once and he told me 'I'm not JUST cute, I'm a nice guy as well". I feel like he often gets told he's handsome because he is but that he wants someone to actually like him for him.

But I literally just want sex from him and nothing else. Guys, if you were into a girl and she just wanted sex from you, would you be comfortable with that?
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I met a guy a few weeks ago. He's model-level attractive (he works at Hollister and got his job in 2 days because of his looks). I think he wants a relationship with me because he often says 'I just want a girl to take a chance on me'. If I ask him about other girls he gets awkward and tries to downplay it or if I ask him if a girl's cute he says 'um i've never really thought of it' which kinda makes me believe he wants me to think I'm the only girl he's into. I called him cute once and he told me 'I'm not JUST cute, I'm a nice guy as well". I feel like he often gets told he's handsome because he is but that he wants someone to actually like him for him.

But I literally just want sex from him and nothing else. Guys, if you were into a girl and she just wanted sex from you, would you be comfortable with that?
hey, i'm a girl, but I think he won't be comfortable because to me it seems like he's tired of people liking him just because of his personality, as you just said 'he wants someone to actually like him for him'
Mike172
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Of course I’d be comfortable with that. Any normal bloke would.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
hey, i'm a girl, but I think he won't be comfortable because to me it seems like he's tired of people liking him just because of his personality, as you just said 'he wants someone to actually like him for him'
sorryyy i meant to say 'just because of his looks'

Anonymous #3
Report 4 weeks ago
As a guy gonna straight up say some of us can be led on easily, I had a situation like this, but after the first time we slept with each other she told me that she wasn't yet looking for a relationship and wanted a casual sex thing, I wasn't exactly sound with it but I respected her and we still hook up but I don't feel my feelings for her have disappeared. Basically I would say tell him sooner than later because he may think that you like him when you don't so when you keep talking and meeting he may be led on even more meaning the longer you leave it the more painful it could be for him. To me I appreciate when a girl tells me that, and it'll make things better rather than holding back, hope that was useful 👌
Also just a last thing, with some its different but if you do have a casual sex relationship I would avoid talking about whether your hooking up or talking with other people as I found this to be a real turn off in my situation
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Mike172)
The thing is that he's not a normal bloke. Normal blokes have to work for sex - he doesn't, girls frequently leave him their numbers and he gets told by customers everyday how attractive he is. Every time I mention that he's cute he seems adamant to convince me that he's more than his looks - making me think he actually wants more than sex. So I guess the more appropriate question would be - if a girl you wanted to have a potential relationship with told you she only wanted to use you for sex, would you feel comfortable with that?
OR321
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Damn. I wish I had his kind off issues 😩
Mike172
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
The thing is that he's not a normal bloke. Normal blokes have to work for sex - he doesn't, girls frequently leave him their numbers and he gets told by customers everyday how attractive he is. Every time I mention that he's cute he seems adamant to convince me that he's more than his looks - making me think he actually wants more than sex. So I guess the more appropriate question would be - if a girl you wanted to have a potential relationship with told you she only wanted to use you for sex, would you feel comfortable with that?
Yes, absolutely. If I liked a girl enough to want a potential relationship with of course I would want to have sex with her.

Even if she didn’t want anything more than just sex.

Options are:

A. She doesn’t want a relationship or sex.

B. She doesn’t want a relationship but does want sex.

C. She wants a relationship.

Given C is out of the equation then clearly option B is better than option A if you are attracted to this girl. It might not be the ideal option out of the three but out of the available two it certainly is.
Apachecow
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I'm a normal bloke and I wouldn't be interested in such a relationship. Not my thing.
HumblyBumbly
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
😂😂 I think this is false modesty

Girls like you so much more when you are less needy and not in need of their approval, if you are used to girls telling you you are hit the modesty can help attract them even more.
username2861570
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I mean sex is great and all but personally I'm not into the whole ''friends with benefits'' thing. So to answer your question, no. I'd only have sex with someone if I was in a relationship with them.
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
From what you've described it doesn't sound like he's the sort of guy who would be okay with that arrangement.
Mike172
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Apachecow)
I'm a normal bloke and I wouldn't be interested in such a relationship. Not my thing.
Hate to tell you this. You’re not a normal bloke.
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yeah.
Welshvisitor
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
No point asking others. Everyone’s different and other people’s answers won’t necessarily be his. Tell him the way it is, that way you’ll both be on the same page. Good luck 😉
Justbeingmyself
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I'd politely decline, prefer to have a deep connection with someone before having sex. Everyone is different though.
we knnow
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
no thats a f buddy if you want a gf like that thats sad
ChickenMadness
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
when you say it like that it sounds insulting :lol:

It sounds like he wants a real relationship.

But ask him first if he's ok with only sex. After he says no, leave him alone.
Zarek
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Fine if you tell him that you're only in it for sex. I suspect most guys would progress on that basis, even if they're hoping for a relationship.
Little Popcorns
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Why does he want you (if it is you) to take a chance on him why hasn’t he tried something with you?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (65)
23.21%
No (215)
76.79%

Watched Threads