The Student Room Group

Girlfriend wants to be treated like a 3 year old?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sinfonietta
It's more common than you might think.

Often littles are looking for someone who can fulfil the role of both a lover and a caretaker. I'd suggest you talk to her about her expectations and consider if it's the type of relationship you would want.

Is it like a fetish then? I find it so confusing?
Original post by Anonymous
Is it like a fetish then? I find it so confusing?

For some people it is a fetish. For others it isn't sexual at all and is more of a lifestyle preference (although that is simplifying it a lot!).
She wants to act like a real 3 year old, getting bottles and being a booster seat. Her dream is to become a 3 year old again she told me.

:vroam:
As soon as she ****s herself or pukes over you run like F***
So should I stay with her and or break up?
So should I stay with her and or break up?

It's clearly a mental health issue (though don't say as much to her face, obviously).

At least try to (subtlety) get her out of it. I don't know how, but if it's not yet become a fetish and instead just a fantasy of hers, it is perhaps possible.
I'm 21 and she's 19, my girlfriend says she looks like a 3 year old and wants to be treated like one she also said she's like a '3 year old mentality". She also said she doesn't like doing adult things like shopping etc. We both go to uni and are in the same class. What should I do?

Buy her a potty.

Buy games like Tumblin' Monkeys and play them with her.

Put her on the naughty step for 3 minutes if she continues to misbehave after you've warned her.

Only a couple of drops of wine with her evening meal. Literally. Plus a large glass of water to dilute it down.

Try to introduce her to as wide a variety of foods as you can. All fresh and well cooked. And don't make a fuss about it being something she's not eaten before. Just make it part of her normal routine that she tries new foods a lot. We don't want her to be faddy when she grows up. Whenever that is...
It's clearly a mental health issue (though don't say as much to her face, obviously).

At least try to (subtlety) get her out of it. I don't know how, but if it's not yet become a fetish and instead just a fantasy of hers, it is perhaps possible.

What do you mean by fantasy to her?
If she wants to be treated like she’s 3 then say you can’t be her boyfriend as that’d make you a pedo,
This is one of the grossest kinks on the internet lol.

Abort mission if you don't want to be dragged into it.
Original post by steven_shibe
give me her number

You want to sleep with a 3 year old? I try to be open-minded, but adult babies etc sicken me.
Confusing one ngl

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending