how long would it take to lose 4 stone/ need help losing weight! Watch

smile43
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
So basically after losing a ton of weight 2/3 years ago and slowly gaining 1/2 stone each year ive gained weight.

infact at the start of summer i was at my preweightloss starting weight that i was 3 years ago i planned to lose a stone and a half in the three months over summer and well i gained a stone and a half! A combination of being depressed/bored/ and binging/overeating.

I now weigh the heaviest i have ever at 16.5 stone (105 kg)! Physically, and mentally i cant cope my anxiety and feeling angry and **** have gone worse.
I gained a stone from mid june to mid july. And then gained the other half a stone in the first two weeks of august. Ive been trying to stick to 1500 calories as per mfp, some days i binge :/

I want to lose the weight ideally the stone and a half by end of october/ mid november is it doable since i gained the 1.5 stone over a month and a half so could i lose it in the same time ? And continue to lose weight untill my birthday next year april :

My goal weight 12 stone by april next year
Current weigjt : 16.5 stone (105 kg)
height : 5ft 11
Sex: Female

tips and advice please as well as general help appreciated
TheRealSaifali
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
to lose 4 stones (25kg) over a period of 25 to 50 weeks by losing the healthiest amount of weight over a period of time is 1kg over 25 weeks (maximum 1kg/week) & 0.5kg over 50 weeks for an easier time frame to lose weight.
Greywolftwo
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by smile43)
So basically after losing a ton of weight 2/3 years ago and slowly gaining 1/2 stone each year ive gained weight.

infact at the start of summer i was at my preweightloss starting weight that i was 3 years ago i planned to lose a stone and a half in the three months over summer and well i gained a stone and a half! A combination of being depressed/bored/ and binging/overeating.

I now weigh the heaviest i have ever at 16.5 stone (105 kg)! Physically, and mentally i cant cope my anxiety and feeling angry and **** have gone worse.
I gained a stone from mid june to mid july. And then gained the other half a stone in the first two weeks of august. Ive been trying to stick to 1500 calories as per mfp, some days i binge :/

I want to lose the weight ideally the stone and a half by end of october/ mid november is it doable since i gained the 1.5 stone over a month and a half so could i lose it in the same time ? And continue to lose weight untill my birthday next year april :

My goal weight 12 stone by april next year
Current weigjt : 16.5 stone (105 kg)
height : 5ft 11
Sex: Female

tips and advice please as well as general help appreciated
Gym. Every day for three hours, I lost over 10kg in just 6 weeks
Greywolftwo
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
It will be brutal but so worth it, I went from 85kg to 73kg
smile43
Rep:
?
I dont think id be able to gym every single day for 3 hours , i work or go uni or im on placement
smile43
Rep:
?
would i be able to lose the first stone and a half quickly as i gained it over a month and a half?
jduxie4414
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
This really does depend on your metabolism, how well you exercise and what/ how much you eat
smile43
Rep:
?
how much should i be eating? ive tried online callrie counters which say around 2000 calories and mfp says 1400-1500
gregorydidier
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
healthy weight loss is 1 - 2 pounds per week. How much youre eating depends on how much youre working out. If you burn 2500 calories a day you need to eat 2000 calories for the 1-2 pound weight loss.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (63)
23.42%
No (206)
76.58%

Watched Threads