The Student Room Group

is it wise to have sex for the first time with another virgin?

kinda started dating this guy. he is a virgin and so am i, just wanted to know what the thoughts are for having sex with a guy who will be as clueless as i am as we both are inexperienced. im not looking forward for being awkward and embarrassed.
Does he even want to have sex or are you just jumping to conclusions?
One of your primary biological functions is to have sex, you're not going to be clueless about it, the same as how you're not clueless about breathing. It'll be fine, plus it's better if you're both embarassed than just one of you.
Original post by Anonymous
kinda started dating this guy. he is a virgin and so am i, just wanted to know what the thoughts are for having sex with a guy who will be as clueless as i am as we both are inexperienced. im not looking forward for being awkward and embarrassed.

the first time i had sex was with my current boyfriend and we were both virgins.... to be honest i think having sex with another virgin relieves the pressure of like making sure you're doing it right because neither of you know what you're doing. my boyfriend and i both have come along way since our first time, your first time will not be the best and it will be uncomfortable for the first few times so i think doing it with another virgin makes you feel a lot more comfortable because you know you both are in the same boat.
It's wise to have sex with someone that you care about and who cares about you.

That applies whether you are a virgin or not.

As long as you both care about each other, it's all good. And that's pretty much all that matters. From there, enjoy yourselves.
Thats what I did and it was great fun because we were both in the same boat.

We both didn't know what to do and it was hilarious figuring it out together.
Reply 6
It's ideal, learning together.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending