The Student Room Group

insomnia club

Scroll to see replies

Started taking melatonin to see if it helps with the insomnia. Been able to go to sleep at around 2am for the last few days. I keep waking up multiple times in my sleep though, at least 4 times, and don't ever feel rested.
Reply 2521

a burden boy until i die
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 2522

i smile at the way everybody accepts the pain,
just because i don't care doesn't mean i don't feel
Reply 2524
Original post by Little pecker

my meds make me sleep 15h a day now so i don't have insomnia anymore
Original post by Ciel.

Do you feel that's a big improvement to how you used to be?
Original post by Ciel.

What meds you on?
Reply 2527
Original post by studygirl388
Do you feel that's a big improvement to how you used to be?

idk anymore tbh. i feel like they do help improve my mood/prevent mood swings but at the same time i kinda feel like a zombie and i'm getting tired of it again. it's hard to explain but i guess they make me feel more content with my life but deep down i know it's all fake
Original post by FutureMissMRCS
What meds you on?

fluoxetine/prozac and clonazepam
Original post by Ciel.
idk anymore tbh. i feel like they do help improve my mood/prevent mood swings but at the same time i kinda feel like a zombie and i'm getting tired of it again. it's hard to explain but i guess they make me feel more content with my life but deep down i know it's all fake

Clonazepam - potent stuff apparently. I take lorazepam for sleep sometimes and feel like the lorazepam use and the long term pregabalin use is giving me memory problems.
Original post by Ciel.

At least there's an improvement in one sense. I'm glad about that. I understand what you mean when you say you feel like a zombie, lots of meds can have that effect sadly. If it becomes really unbearable, maybe you could ask to switch to something else? You say deep down you believe your contentness with life is fake, which could well be true. However, if it is true that you are feeling that your mood has improved, why can't that be your reality too?

I hope things improve for you.
Reply 2530
Original post by FutureMissMRCS
Clonazepam - potent stuff apparently. I take lorazepam for sleep sometimes and feel like the lorazepam use and the long term pregabalin use is giving me memory problems.

i don't really like it tbh. i prefer xanax and diazepam
and yeah definitely, all benzos can cause memory issues
Original post by studygirl388
At least there's an improvement in one sense. I'm glad about that. I understand what you mean when you say you feel like a zombie, lots of meds can have that effect sadly. If it becomes really unbearable, maybe you could ask to switch to something else? You say deep down you believe your contentness with life is fake, which could well be true. However, if it is true that you are feeling that your mood has improved, why can't that be your reality too?

I hope things improve for you.

i've been on a couple different ones so i don't really want to experiment anymore, at least not in the near future.
and well, i just know i shouldn't be content with such mediocre life, but the meds just make me care less
Hey Ciel, just came here to thank you for not being a weirdo that condones 'jokey' rape threats.

TSR is a strange place at times.
Reply 2532
Original post by Meduse
Hey Ciel, just came here to thank you for not being a weirdo that condones 'jokey' rape threats.

TSR is a strange place at times.

it really is. idk what's wrong with some people...
Original post by Ciel.
it really is. idk what's wrong with some people...

And bringing up 'hypotheticals' to dodge the actual scenario presented :colonhash:

ODD!
Reply 2534
Original post by Meduse
And bringing up 'hypotheticals' to dodge the actual scenario presented :colonhash:

ODD!

yeah. such a creep.
I don't like sleeping, but I fall asleep so fast, and once I do, I can't wake up. I wish sleep wasn't a necessity for humans.
Reply 2536
Original post by justUrAverageJoe
I don't like sleeping, but I fall asleep so fast, and once I do, I can't wake up. I wish sleep wasn't a necessity for humans.

really? i love sleep
Original post by Ciel.
really? i love sleep

Damn. I just feel like I could be doing so much more in that time.
Reply 2538
Original post by justUrAverageJoe
Damn. I just feel like I could be doing so much more in that time.

yeah i find it frustrating that i need so much sleep but i still love sleeping, eh
Shout out to the weirdos and creeps, I still love you

Quick Reply

Latest