Guy hasn’t been making an effort with me recently (hasn’t texted in a week) Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Before the summer holidays I started seeing this guy from my work. I broke it off with him because I had a lot going on in my life and wasn’t In the right headspace for any form of an intimate relationship. We were never in a relationship and didn’t plan to. It was just a bit of fun like but we are friends anyway. Over the summer he left to go home and i didn’t see him for nearly 4 months. During the summer we texted fairly regularly and we were both set on starting again.
Last week I saw him for the first time, we didn’t sleep together because he didn’t have a condom. He suggested more than once that we have sex without it but I wasn’t comfortable doing it without one. He did say it was fine but maybe it did bother him?
Afterwards I felt a bit off so I wanted to give him some space from me. Anyway he hasn’t contacted me once throughout the week, whereas before when we were seeing eachother he always texted immediately after seeing me. I worked one shift with him the other day - he wasn’t awkward with me or anything but we didn’t really talk that much, at that point I didn’t really feel like talking to him.

I do feel like he is losing interest. I know we’re not in a relationship so I don’t expect him to text me all the time but it just isn’t that same as it was before. I don’t like second guessing these sort of things and I’d prefer it if he just told me if I did something wrong (whether it’d be in bed or not). I don’t know if I’m expecting too much of him but I am bothered by it. If he doesn’t want to see me anymore then I would be okay with it as long as he just told me instead of leaving me hanging. I’m going to text him soon just to ask how he’s doing.
Do you think I’m making a big deal of this?
Welshvisitor
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
He changed towards you because you wouldn’t have sex without a condom ? - this isn’t hard.
YaliaV
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
The very fact that he wanted to have sex without a condom is a massive red flag for me. Why are you worried about someone who has no respect for you or for himself? God knows who else he has been sleeping with. Move on.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by YaliaV)
The very fact that he wanted to have sex without a condom is a massive red flag for me. Why are you worried about someone who has no respect for you or for himself? God knows who else he has been sleeping with. Move on.
Thanks you’re so right, I should have noticed this way sooner. **** this guy.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (40)
26.67%
No (110)
73.33%

Watched Threads