2 of my close friends have crush on me and they fought today for me now what do i do? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
i'm a girl and 18 years old and two of my close friends who are also friends to each other just came to know that they both love me simultaneously and today suddenly out of nowhere in the classroom both of them started arguing and fighting over me ..i said them to stop fighting over me cz i'm not anyone's product but nobody seemed to care and they continued their fight and both of them bleeded..
btw one of them is 21 and the other is 23 if that is needed to know ...
i don't know what to do in this situation as i'm stuck between the two also i don't want to hurt anyone's feelings as they both r very close friends to me ..how can i solve this without hurting anyone? plzz help any suggestion or advice is appreciated
Anonymous #1
it was such an embarrassing situation in front of whole class and teachers
Meth.h
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Choose wisely.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
i'm a girl and 18 years old and two of my close friends who are also friends to each other just came to know that they both love me simultaneously and today suddenly out of nowhere in the classroom both of them started arguing and fighting over me ..i said them to stop fighting over me cz i'm not anyone's product but nobody seemed to care and they continued their fight and both of them bleeded..
i don't know what to do in this situation as i'm stuck between the two also i don't want to hurt anyone's feelings as they both r very close friends to me ..how can i solve this without hurting anyone? plzz help any suggestion or advice is appreciated
You could send them both on a quest to recover magic items to win your heart. Make them work for a year to gather their offerings and you will choose the best stash.

Alternatively you could say you are flattered, but you arent looking for a bf or youd just prefer they stay friends with each other, so youve decided it would be unhelpful to date either or both, so you will date neither. No more fighty.

What are you doing in the same class as a 21 and 23 year old? Is this uni? Has the uni intervened and ordered you to date the vice chancellor?
Last edited by 999tigger; 4 weeks ago
Trust Orang
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
PM me because I have a private anecdote that may help, but I don't want to post it on here.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by 999tigger)
You could send them both on a quest to recover magic items to win your heart. Make them work for a year to gather their offerings and you will choose the best stash.

Alternatively you could say you are flattered, but you arent looking for a bf or youd just prefer they stay friends with each other, so youve decided it would be unhelpful to date either or both, so you will date neither. No more fighty.

What are you doing in the same class as a 21 and 23 year old? Is this uni? Has the uni intervened and ordered you to date the vice chancellor?
yeah we were group studying and they r seniors to me actually cz they failed but we r at the same class ..and both r friends to me
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Trust Orang)
PM me because I have a private anecdote that may help, but I don't want to post it on here.
if i PM u will i go unanon?
Trust Orang
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yes but only I can see it so nobody else can know and I'll send my personal story.
Anonymous #1
Yes but only I can see it so nobody else can know and I'll send my personal story.
ok
williamho
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
even with today ...day, time and age....girls still like to be fought over....

what would happen if there were 10 young men ?...who are eager to fight over you....you must be a messy business....blood splattered every where...arms..legs gets chopped off and laid over a few acres of land.

in the animal world...the strongest wins and take everything..including having .sex....lots of sex.......and the loser lies low...until it is his turn to have sex..

time to get real :
so what would you like to have...lost friendships or just like to feeling to be fought over like a meat prize ?

just tell that they are too immature to handle any thing...especially how to treat your feelings..
ChickenMadness
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
It's a trap :lol:

Trust Orang you could have just posted as anon yourself lol
Lovelyme19
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
"Fought today "
How it was 4am when you posted this LOL
Anonymous #1
(Original post by williamho)
even with today ...day, time and age....girls still like to be fought over....

what would happen if there were 10 young men ?...who are eager to fight over you....you must be a messy business....blood splattered every where...arms..legs gets chopped off and laid over a few acres of land.

in the animal world...the strongest wins and take everything..including having .sex....lots of sex.......and the loser lies low...until it is his turn to have sex..

time to get real :
so what would you like to have...lost friendships or just like to feeling to be fought over like a meat prize ?

just tell that they are too immature to handle any thing...especially how to treat your feelings..
well tbh i'm don't at all appreciate the fact that they r fighting to win me cz i'm not their product but i'm totally no into any of them cz i believe they r my friends and not lovers and also does my situation sound like the scenes of a movie u have just seen cz u know ur desciptions match them well with arms legs chopped off
fallen_acorns
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Choose neither and they may end up great friends again by bonding over how they were both rejected by the same girl..
Anonymous #1
(Original post by fallen_acorns)
Choose neither and they may end up great friends again by bonding over how they were both rejected by the same girl..
how can i reject them swiftly cz i don't want to hurt any of their feelings?
Welshvisitor
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
If they had a fight in a classroom they’ll likely be disciplined and that would carry a strong penalty. Are you in uni ? I’d make it clear that the incident is unacceptable and cut both off. Perhaps there is part of you that likes it?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Welshvisitor)
If they had a fight in a classroom they’ll likely be disciplined and that would carry a strong penalty. Are you in uni ? I’d make it clear that the incident is unacceptable and cut both off. Perhaps there is part of you that likes it?
yeah we r at uni and we were group studying in a classroom and they started arguing and fighting ...some teachers happened to be passing by and then got to us becz of loud noises and everything ..
YaliaV
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Are they still in school because they keep failing? You need to get your facts straight before you create a trolling thread. Reread your post several times before you hit send. You’re very welcome.
fallen_acorns
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
how can i reject them swiftly cz i don't want to hurt any of their feelings?
Forget not hurting their feelings.. you will do that no matter what. Just be very clear and don't leave any hope they can cling on to.. say it's a no to both of them.. you are their friend but nothing more, and it won't ever be any more.
Oxford Mum
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I don’t know what to make of this thread.

All I can say is I abhor physical violence. In your place I wouldn’t be impressed at all.

It’s like some kind of nature documentary. Maybe David Attenborough will appear in a moment.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (65)
23.21%
No (215)
76.79%

Watched Threads