Losing my v card to a complete stranger Watch

covetplayers
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I'm almost 20 yo now. For as long as I know, I have dedicated my life for studying and working hard in trying to excel on everything that I do, I didn't even date while I was in high school. Currently I am a small business owner that requires my constant attention on a daily business. But I am constantly distracted by the thought of losing v-card, and I am planning to lose it to a complete stranger. The reason why do I want to lose it is because I am curious how sex would feel and my hormones aren't actually helping. There is 0 chance that I will lose it to someone that I know because from the place where I comxe from sex before marriage is a taboo and I am not looking for any relationship for now. Thanks for reading and I'm hoping for some opinions?
Lovelyme19
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by covetplayers)
I'm almost 20 yo now. For as long as I know, I have dedicated my life for studying and working hard in trying to excel on everything that I do, I didn't even date while I was in high school. Currently I am a small business owner that requires my constant attention on a daily business. But I am constantly distracted by the thought of losing v-card, and I am planning to lose it to a complete stranger. The reason why do I want to lose it is because I am curious how sex would feel and my hormones aren't actually helping. There is 0 chance that I will lose it to someone that I know because from the place where I comxe from sex before marriage is a taboo and I am not looking for any relationship for now. Thanks for reading and I'm hoping for some opinions?
THIS is Soooooooo crinny there's no appeal in "loosing you v card " if it weren't for or society you wouldn't know you had it , you won't get get an influx of benefits with or without one it literally makes no differences in your life
Your just a horny fu****r who wants sex , admit it
Your probably a busy virgin for a reason your work space and maybe a bit of a loner since your dedicated to your education don't get me wrong it's a good thing but those environments won't get you very far in your situation...
go to a club **** in the bathroom it's so simple . Lol
covetplayers
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Lovelyme19)
THIS is Soooooooo crinny there's no appeal in "loosing you v card " if it weren't for or society you wouldn't know you had it , you won't get get an influx of benefits with or without one it literally makes no differences in your life
Your just a horny fu****r who wants sex , admit it
Your probably a busy virgin for a reason your work space and maybe a bit of a loner since your dedicated to your education don't get me wrong it's a good thing but those environments won't get you very far in your situation...
go to a club **** in the bathroom it's so simple . Lol
Lol this is exactly what I need to hear. I'm really tired of people giving too much credit to virginity, and yes I am a horny f****r lmao.
YaliaV
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
The whole concept of virginity/purity is antiquated nonsense. I don’t sleep around because I become attached very easily and I would rather be in a relationship. I don’t think casual sex is a bad thing though and I don’t think guilt should be associated with sex. Just make sure that you’re safe.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (85)
68.55%
No I haven't decided yet (23)
18.55%
Yes but I might change my mind (16)
12.9%

Watched Threads