Weird or not weird?? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Okay, so at my bf (18) & he was in the bathroom (squeezing a spot!) when his mum needed the loo just as she was dashing out (running late) & she just carried on in there to pee! I know they only have one loo in the house but I found it proper weird & we ended up in a row about it! He said it was no big deal & it’s not like he was even looking at her or anything & he thought I was completely ott about it! I know they’re really close, it was just the 2 of them for years & she’s a lovely person but the whole things made me feel weirded out! Just wondering what others think? TIA
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
Yeah it's weird. So what?
harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Okay, so at my bf (18) & he was in the bathroom (squeezing a spot!) when his mum needed the loo just as she was dashing out (running late) & she just carried on in there to pee! I know they only have one loo in the house but I found it proper weird & we ended up in a row about it! He said it was no big deal & it’s not like he was even looking at her or anything & he thought I was completely ott about it! I know they’re really close, it was just the 2 of them for years & she’s a lovely person but the whole things made me feel weirded out! Just wondering what others think? TIA
It's a bit weird but not really since they only have one bathroom in the house and she was in a hurry
Welshvisitor
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Very odd.
Anonymous #3
Report 3 weeks ago
I don't know if it's weird since my mum does this too but I never liked her doing that.
harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I don't know if it's weird since my mum does this too but I never liked her doing that.
It would be weird if you had a spare bathroom and she still did it :confused:
ChickenMadness
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Why would you argue about it though? lol
ImAGiraffe
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Me and my mum do that, we just don’t care. It’s not like they’re going to force you to do the same so I don’t see what the fuss is about, why argue?
Anonymous #3
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by harrysbar)
It would be weird if you had a spare bathroom and she still did it :confused:
We only have one bathroom and how I wish we had a spare one
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (131)
17.99%
It's just nice to be back! (197)
27.06%
Not great so far... (263)
36.13%
I want to drop out! (137)
18.82%

Watched Threads