I applied for student finance recently but am starting university soon? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I need a letter from student finance apparently but it'll take a month to over a month for my application to be processed... Does this mean I can't go to university?
Welshvisitor
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Contact admissions at your uni.
mia_22
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Depends on uni. But for example my uni refused to register me without proof from SFE with schedulded payments.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by mia_22)
Depends on uni. But for example my uni refused to register me without proof from SFE with schedulded payments.
OMG what uni is that?? So were you unable to go to uni??
mia_22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
University of Bedfordshire. I applied for PG Master loan but SFE didnt sort out my loan application on time, so I couldnt prove during registration day to my uni that I ll really receive finance from SFE. And obviously I didnt have money to pay for my studies from my own pocket... Also, have to wait and start to study later...
Last edited by mia_22; 3 weeks ago
Anonymous #1
(Original post by mia_22)
University of Bedfordshire. I applied for PG Master loan but SFE didnt sort out my loan application on time, so I couldnt prove during registration day to my uni that I ll really receive finance from SFE. And obviously I didnt have money to pay for my studies from my own pocket... Also, have to wait and start to study later...
Oh no... So was your course completely cancelled or are you just going to be joining it later when you have received a letter from SF?
mia_22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I am going later. Fortunately my course offer many start dates during year, not just September. Also, I will start in November when everything with SFE is sorted out..
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (101)
68.24%
No I haven't decided yet (27)
18.24%
Yes but I might change my mind (20)
13.51%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed