The Student Room Group

Room available on Oxford Road (MANCHESTER W/ADDED BONUS)

I am no longer able to stay in my accommodation at MSV just off of Oxford Road for the 2019/20 period due to undertaking an interruption of studies. The room on offer is a roomy Mercury Plus at MSV student accommodation on Lower Chatham St sharing with 3 or 4 other females. The accommodation is in walking distance of both University of Manchester and MMU, and a short train ride to University of Salford.

This is a 51-week contract that commenced on 7th September 2019 and ends 29th August 2020. The rent is £128 per week. I haven’t had the chance to move in, so you will find the room clean. The room comes with a study desk, double wardrobe, shelving and under bed storage space. There accommodation also comes with free Wi-Fi (included in rent with all other bills), an on-site laundry service, and a car park.

I stayed at this accommodation last year, so I know that the staff are very friendly and always willing to lend a hand. The accommodation is very close to many restaurants (Nando’s a two-minute walk away) and shops in the heart of Manchester so you won’t be short of anything to do in your spare time.

Now for the added bonus oooOooOoOOOOOoOOO… I am willing to pay 10% of your rent for the first two months (£102.40) as a nice little perk! Feel free to contact me if you’re interested.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending