rachelws
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I don't know what to do for my epq ( extended project qualification).
I have a few ideas if anyone could give some advice on which one I should choose, if any. ( I want to be a vet)
Options: How the cancer vaccine developed for animals could help humans develop cancer drugs.
Animal acupuncture and how it works ( how effective)
What would happen if humans suddenly disappeared?
Should animal entertainment be legal?
Last edited by rachelws; 2 weeks ago
returnmigrant
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Firstly, its unlikely that the subject of your EPQ will be the decider in you getting an interview or offer. You may even eventually drop the EPQ and concentrate on your A level grades instead (recommended).

Secondly, this is a weeny research project, not a 3 year PhD. Your first title simply isnt do-able at your level. The third one is, frankly, silly., the fourth one has very little to do with Veterinary practice. The second one is probably the only one that has any merit.

Pick something that is directly related to Vet and is small enough to do easily. 'What role to Vets have in the regulation of Abattoirs', 'How do Vets contribute to Food Safety ', 'Has inbreeding increased the rate of hip displaysia in Labradors' etc etc. For each one, this is easy-ish to research, there is lots of material about it for you to find, and a very 'small' question to answer in the space/time you have.
rachelws
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Thanks a lot.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • Teesside University
    All faculties open Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • University of the Arts London
    London College of Fashion – Cordwainers Footwear and Bags & Accessories Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (109)
17.87%
It's just nice to be back! (166)
27.21%
Not great so far... (218)
35.74%
I want to drop out! (117)
19.18%

Watched Threads