University of law Online assessment test for scholarship!

Watch
IndianLawyer
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Hy all!
I am about to take the test, can you experienced guys give insights or tips about the assessment test as I am from India and I might not be confirmed about the affairs and the topics of law !? A little clear guide of the kind of questions will be of great help. Without this scholarship, it will be impossible for me to pursue my ambition of GDL from ULaw
LpoolLawStudent
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by IndianLawyer)
Hy all!
I am about to take the test, can you experienced guys give insights or tips about the assessment test as I am from India and I might not be confirmed about the affairs and the topics of law !? A little clear guide of the kind of questions will be of great help. Without this scholarship, it will be impossible for me to pursue my ambition of GDL from ULaw
Here's a thread from a couple months ago, hope it helps:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6015420
Anonyyyy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by IndianLawyer)
Hy all!
Hey,

Im in the same situation. Did you take the assessment? How did you find it? any general advice?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (167)
24.89%
Better than expected (139)
20.72%
Worse than expected (365)
54.4%

Watched Threads