Cardiologie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello guys ! 😊
I'm 21yo. I had my scientifique baccalaureat with high honours ( is that correct ?) with 16.72/20 in 2016. (Im French)
I'd like to apply for a medicine University but i don't even know if i still have any chances..
After high school, i was diagnosed with a heart diseas, so i stopped my studies (in maths) to focus on my health with many hospitalizations.
The years after, i really didnt know what to do, but i had to work as a waitress/ seller because i had no financial support from my family.

Concerning the universities requirements, they ask some experience in the medical field. Well i'm applying for a 6 months "training course" with firefighters.
What do you think guys ?
And i have to admit i'm very scared, i mean, next year, i'd be 22.. and all the students are coming straight right from high school.

I'm very lost, so if you have any suggestions.. 😊
Well, do you think it's possible ?
ecolier
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Cardiologie)
Hello guys ! 😊
I'm 21yo. I had my scientifique baccalaureat with high honours ( is that correct ?) with 16.72/20 in 2016. (Im French)
I'd like to apply for a medicine University but i don't even know if i still have any chances..
After high school, i was diagnosed with a heart diseas, so i stopped my studies (in maths) to focus on my health with many hospitalizations.
The years after, i really didnt know what to do, but i had to work as a waitress/ seller because i had no financial support from my family.

Concerning the universities requirements, they ask some experience in the medical field. Well i'm applying for a 6 months "training course" with firefighters.
What do you think guys ?
And i have to admit i'm very scared, i mean, next year, i'd be 22.. and all the students are coming straight right from high school.

I'm very lost, so if you have any suggestions.. 😊
Well, do you think it's possible ?
Are you applying to a French Uni or a UK medical school?

Don't worry about your age.

arigziegler will know more about the French system.
Cardiologie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello you 😊
No, i'm applying to a UK medical uni, sorry for the misunderstanding, and my english by the way.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (136)
28.45%
No - I have already returned home (65)
13.6%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (93)
19.46%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (45)
9.41%
No - I live at home during term anyway (139)
29.08%

Watched Threads