Boyfriend broke up with me and I'm all alone Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
So basically, my boyfriend has just finished University and I have my last year left. The stress of him finding a job, us finding accommodation and life was very stressful which has caused me to say stuff I regret and argue more and so my boyfriend ended our relationship saying he needed space to get back on track with life after University. This came completely out of the blue and we were meant to be moving in together in a couple of weeks near where I go to Uni and he was looking for jobs around the area.

I now have no accommodation at University as I can't afford the rent alone and do not want to be alone. He was my best friend and I love him so much and now I feel so empty and alone. I only have a couple of friends at University and they have their own friends as well.

I really want him back but he doesn't want any contact and says the stress of the last month means we can never get back together according to him. Its only been 2 weeks and I just want to go visit him but I know he doesn't want to see me. I keep crying and I just want him back. I just wish he would message and we can either be friends or try Long distance.
ffizzypop
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So basically, my boyfriend has just finished University and I have my last year left. The stress of him finding a job, us finding accommodation and life was very stressful which has caused me to say stuff I regret and argue more and so my boyfriend ended our relationship saying he needed space to get back on track with life after University. This came completely out of the blue and we were meant to be moving in together in a couple of weeks near where I go to Uni and he was looking for jobs around the area.

I now have no accommodation at University as I can't afford the rent alone and do not want to be alone. He was my best friend and I love him so much and now I feel so empty and alone. I only have a couple of friends at University and they have their own friends as well.

I really want him back but he doesn't want any contact and says the stress of the last month means we can never get back together according to him. Its only been 2 weeks and I just want to go visit him but I know he doesn't want to see me. I keep crying and I just want him back. I just wish he would message and we can either be friends or try Long distance.
I understand this is really hard, but his lack of concern for you proves that the separation was a blessing in disguise. You'll feel lost, I can't say for how long because it depends on your relationship. Try to immerse yourself in your studies, your friends will be there for you, I'm always here if you need me. Try not to contact him anymore as it will just hurt you in the end. Is there anyway for you to stay at a friends' until you settle in? Good luck lovely, you'll be okay
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (102)
24.34%
No (317)
75.66%

Watched Threads