why would single girls reject a guy they find cute? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Like it doesn't make sense to me, I'd never reject a cute girl if I was single?
xDron3
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
How do you know they think you're cute?

They might not be interested in any personal affairs at that time or got too much on their plate.
username1399980
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
1. how do you know they think the guy is cute ?
2. Maybe they don't want relationship
3.Maybe "being cute" isn't the thing they are looking for in a relationship
MidgetFever
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Because looks aren't everything. What's the point in dating a cute person if they're a total asshat?
Retired_Messiah
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
His personality.
username2861570
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
For multiple reasons which others have already stated
Anonymous #1
(Original post by xDron3)
How do you know they think you're cute?

They might not be interested in any personal affairs at that time or got too much on their plate.
(Original post by watchingyouwatch)
1. how do you know they think the guy is cute ?
2. Maybe they don't want relationship
3.Maybe "being cute" isn't the thing they are looking for in a relationship
(Original post by MidgetFever)
Because looks aren't everything. What's the point in dating a cute person if they're a total asshat?
(Original post by Retired_Messiah)
His personality.
Through friends. Friend A tells Friend B she likes a guy. Friend B lets guy know. Guy gets rejected eventually.

I assume being friends already maybe means she is at least okay if not really into a guy's personality? Idk.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
Reject in what sense? A date or relationship? It is up to that person on their own what they choose to pursue. The generalisation is unfair but I understand it's form personal experience. There are numerous factors that can affect judgement. Maybe the person isn't in the right mental space to be in a relationship, maybe they find the attractive quality of the person to be aspirational in terms of personal goals, maybe they don't like the personality of the person. Even if the reason is unjustified to you, it is a reason and you must respect that
Anonymous #1
Reject in what sense? A date or relationship? It is up to that person on their own what they choose to pursue. The generalisation is unfair but I understand it's form personal experience. There are numerous factors that can affect judgement. Maybe the person isn't in the right mental space to be in a relationship, maybe they find the attractive quality of the person to be aspirational in terms of personal goals, maybe they don't like the personality of the person. Even if the reason is unjustified to you, it is a reason and you must respect that
Idk the reason, if I'm rejected I just leave it at that. Still bothers me of course, I am human.
londonmyst
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Reasons vary from girl to girl.
Not looking for a relationship, guy has a boring/nasty personality, she is not attracted to him or something about his lifestyle puts her off.
Personally 'cute' is a word I use to describe puppies, sweet babies and toy animals- not guys that I am sexually attracted to.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by londonmyst)
Reasons vary from girl to girl.
Not looking for a relationship, guy has a boring/nasty personality, she is not attracted to him or something about his lifestyle puts her off.
Personally 'cute' is a word I use to describe puppies, sweet babies and toy animals- not guys that I am sexually attracted to.
I thought girls used it for guys they found attractive to be honest but i guess youre right
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Maybe they don't like his personality or sommat
Retired_Messiah
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I thought girls used it for guys they found attractive to be honest but i guess youre right
'Cute' as an adjective is a weird one cause lots of people use it to describe a very specific type of vibe rather than a general statement of attractiveness. Nonetheless some girls are still going to be attracted to that particular vibe, and some do use it synonymously with hot/fit/etc

At the end of the day if she ain't interested she ain't interested, doesn't necessarily mean there's anything objectively wrong with you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (11)
6.01%
They might tell the bully (18)
9.84%
I don't think they'd understand (32)
17.49%
It might lead to more bullying (70)
38.25%
There's nothing they could do (52)
28.42%

Watched Threads