The Student Room Group

can i trust her?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
it's just i don't want to go steaming in, i know but as stupid as it sounds, she's the only thing that's been making me happy lately

Ye i understand why. You'll be manipulated easily by bad people if you keep that attitude and don't find happiness within yourself though.
she's replied to him with basically the same thing as she did before. I'm gonna ask her again. Lets see what she has to say for herself this time

A mature, honest, kind-hearted person won't be offended by it. She should be able to empathise with your perspective that it looks suspicious. If she gets mad about it, it would be very childish. But usually people get mad about those things when they've been caught doing something wrong.
Original post by ChickenMadness
A mature, honest, kind-hearted person won't be offended by it. She should be able to empathise with your perspective that it looks suspicious. If she gets mad about it, it would be very childish. But usually people get mad about those things when they've been caught doing something wrong.

Suspicions confirmed, she said she just didn't want to lose my firendship in dating. Turns out she also lied to the other guy.
Suspicions confirmed, she said she just didn't want to lose my firendship in dating. Turns out she also lied to the other guy.

Good job. You saved yourself from being played :laugh:
Good job. You saved yourself from being played :laugh:

ah yeah hes still meeting her though. glad i got to the bottom of it although it doesnt make me feel any better tbh.
ah yeah hes still meeting her though. glad i got to the bottom of it although it doesnt make me feel any better tbh.

Ye it is a bad thing that just happened to you so it is understandable if you feel upset. But atleast you've got all this extra time to focus on finding happiness that would have been robbed from you had you went along getting played. It could have been so much worse. That other guy is going to end up in that position instead.
Ye it is a bad thing that just happened to you so it is understandable if you feel upset. But atleast you've got all this extra time to focus on finding happiness that would have been robbed from you had you went along getting played. It could have been so much worse. That other guy is going to end up in that position instead.

He's still continuing with the relationship so hes fine

ye with someone thats been lying to him. I don't think thats going to end well for him :lol:
Did you have any real reason to expect that she would be exclusive with you? It's fine to be dating more than one person at once, and it doesn't sound like you even got that far.

He's not going to be fine for very long - that is guaranteed.
ye with someone thats been lying to him. I don't think thats going to end well for him :lol:

Yeah but she said she only sees me as a friend and he knows that so i don't think he'll be bothered
Go and see her! It’s not really that far away. You’ll know the score then. If she’s not into you it’s better to know sooner rather than later. Good luck 😉
Original post by Welshvisitor
Go and see her! It’s not really that far away. You’ll know the score then. If she’s not into you it’s better to know sooner rather than later. Good luck 😉

Have you not seen any of the last posts?

She didn't even seem to be making that much of an effort to see me.

Have a read
Have you not seen any of the last posts?

She didn't even seem to be making that much of an effort to see me.

Have a read

Then there’s your answer. It sucks but you have it right there.
Ah ****, its just ive had trust issues in the past and stuff like this only reinforces it. i wish she would have just told me earlier. i'm going through a **** enough time already

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending