?
Report 4 weeks ago
Computer says nope.
Noodlzzz
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I've posted this before, but I am strong believer that no one is 100% homosexual or heterosexual. I think yes, you can like one girl but still be straight, though it would imply bisexuality a bit.
yasminoacids
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Noodlzzz)
I've posted this before, but I am strong believer that no one is 100% homosexual or heterosexual. I think yes, you can like one girl but still be straight, though it would imply bisexuality a bit.
yea lmao fair enough
ChickenMadness
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Depends if you want to have sex with them.

I can appreciate attractive men but the thought of having sex with one disgusts me lol.
yasminoacids
Rep:
?
(Original post by ChickenMadness)
Depends if you want to have sex with them.

I can appreciate attractive men but the thought of having sex with one disgusts me lol.
yhhh igu, tbh idk but this one girl i dont rlly fancy her in a sexual way if u get what i mean
ChickenMadness
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by yasminoacids)
yhhh igu, tbh idk but this one girl i dont rlly fancy her in a sexual way if u get what i mean
ye maybe you're just admiring how pretty she is? In the same way you'd admire a sunset or a nice car, in an artistic sense. You might stop to appreciate some rose but you're not sexually attracted to them. I'm an artist and I do this with everything btw.
yasminoacids
Rep:
?
(Original post by ChickenMadness)
ye maybe you're just admiring how pretty she is? In the same way you'd admire a sunset or a nice car, in an artistic sense. You might stop to appreciate some rose but you're not sexually attracted to them. I'm an artist and I do this with everything btw.
ohh yea i see wht u mean, but i mean ive liked her for 4 years lol and shes nothing but nasty to me so im trying my best to get over her but its hard when i have to see her everyday
Obolinda
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I mean you can "consider yourself" whatever you blomin like
yasminoacids
Rep:
?
(Original post by Obolinda)
I mean you can "consider yourself" whatever you blomin like
hahah phat mood
_gcx
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Noodlzzz)
This is actually somewhat backed up by scientific evidence, but only for women as far as I'm aware. I'm not sure if similar evidence exists for men.
_gcx
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
If you are sexually attracted to some other women, you are bisexual. Bisexuality doesn't have to be 50/50, you might only find a handful of girls attractive.
ChickenMadness
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
ohh yea i see wht u mean, but i mean ive liked her for 4 years lol and shes nothing but nasty to me so im trying my best to get over her but its hard when i have to see her everyday
lmao I'm not sure about that then. Maybe you have self esteem issues that make you attracted to abusive people :lol:
IH8Studying
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I’m attracted to Ariana Grande romantically and sexually but i’m still straight af
Welshvisitor
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
‘She’s nothing but nasty to me’ - wow that’s a shocker.. are you attracted to receiving abuse ? Some people are you know. You asked (can’t scroll up to check) if liking one girl can mean you’re still straight, so do you fancy men too?
yasminoacids
Rep:
?
(Original post by Welshvisitor)
‘She’s nothing but nasty to me’ - wow that’s a shocker.. are yea you attracted to receiving abuse ? Some people are you know. You asked (can’t scroll up to check) if liking one girl can mean you’re still straight, so do you fancy men too?
yea yea i do and ive had bfs and stuff, and no i dont like receiving abuse lmao its just that i have a weakness for her so if she asks me for something when she doesn't deserve it ill give in to her and she knows that and she loves to take the piss which annoys me like hell lmao
Bourgeois
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
yea yea i do and ive had bfs and stuff, and no i dont like receiving abuse lmao its just that i have a weakness for her so if she asks me for something when she doesn't deserve it ill give in to her and she knows that and she loves to take the piss which annoys me like hell lmao
is she straight?
yasminoacids
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bourgeois)
is she straight?
yea shes straight and homophobic ;/
Bourgeois
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
yea shes straight and homophobic ;/
Shes abusive to you and on top of that, shes not attracted to you and she's homophobic?

You've excellent taste in women.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (60)
23.62%
No (194)
76.38%

Watched Threads