How to get a girlfriend in University Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi guys i’m in University final year and I have never had a girlfriend ever. I feel like I am ready now but how do I go about finding someone. Nobody on my course is really my type and I have no female friends go introduce to other girls.

I will generally say I haven’t had one due to my lack of knowledge on how to go about it really and that’s held me back.

I like to think I have a good personality which is mainly funny and I would be extremely loyal. So i’m just a funny guy who is loyal and caring.

What do I need to do?
MattH01
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
you sound like me haha, i'm the funny loyal caring guy too, I've been single my whole life too although i'm only in 1st year of uni, my advice would be to meet girls in bars or clubs but hey what do i know haha i'm not successful with girls.
Retired_Messiah
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
The advice one gives to freshers in dire need of friends more or less applies to romance as well: Go do a bunch of things you enjoy, join societies, meet people along the way.

Only addition is once you've got somebody you actually fancy ya kick up ya flirt levels and ask em out on a date somewhere.
Retired_Messiah
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by MattH01)
you sound like me haha, i'm the funny loyal caring guy too, I've been single my whole life too although i'm only in 1st year of uni, my advice would be to meet girls in bars or clubs but hey what do i know haha i'm not successful with girls.
Club girls are usually terrible after the night of the clubbing itself, the only thing you have in common with them whilst in the club is being drunk and having an insatiable need to bone down.
MattH01
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Retired_Messiah)
Club girls are usually terrible after the night of the clubbing itself, the only thing you have in common with them whilst in the club is being drunk and having an insatiable need to bone down.
fair point but bars and pubs are good for meeting girls
Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
The answer to your question is contained in your opening post.

You said
"...I have no female friends go introduce to other girls..."

Fix that and a girlfriend will arrive on the scene.

And for anyone reading this that is just starting uni. Make sure you're not in the same boat in 2 years time. Get as wide a social circle of friends as you can. Don't just stick with your own comfortable clique all the time.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
Well I’m a girl and I don’t really think going to a bar is the only solution. Half of the girls (minimum - myself included) lie their asses off in a bar. No my name, age, and course is not what i tell you. Why? Because you meet ALOT of creeps in a bar... and club for that matter. I would recommend primarily to join a club or society and when you do join don’t just be looking for a girlfriend but be looking for a good time and make some friends. After all those friends might be able to introduce you to someone )
Secondly it’s easy to meet nice people at private parties or school parties. Here you can always join a drinking game or ask a girl if she wants to be on your team in beer pong.
So just go out there and look. Not just for a girlfriend but for friends and fun. The girl will show up. We always do )
Anonymous #3
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi guys i’m in University final year and I have never had a girlfriend ever. I feel like I am ready now but how do I go about finding someone. Nobody on my course is really my type and I have no female friends go introduce to other girls.

I will generally say I haven’t had one due to my lack of knowledge on how to go about it really and that’s held me back.

I like to think I have a good personality which is mainly funny and I would be extremely loyal. So i’m just a funny guy who is loyal and caring.

What do I need to do?
If you don't mind me asking, how big is your penis? Honestly, if I know that a guy is somewhat big and thick, I'm all over them.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Dunnig Kruger)
The answer to your question is contained in your opening post.

You said
"...I have no female friends go introduce to other girls..."

Fix that and a girlfriend will arrive on the scene.

And for anyone reading this that is just starting uni. Make sure you're not in the same boat in 2 years time. Get as wide a social circle of friends as you can. Don't just stick with your own comfortable clique all the time.
Yeah I feel like I have become far more sociable while I have been away, so i’m going to just start talking to people. Hopefully that gets me somewhere
Anonymous #1
Well I’m a girl and I don’t really think going to a bar is the only solution. Half of the girls (minimum - myself included) lie their asses off in a bar. No my name, age, and course is not what i tell you. Why? Because you meet ALOT of creeps in a bar... and club for that matter. I would recommend primarily to join a club or society and when you do join don’t just be looking for a girlfriend but be looking for a good time and make some friends. After all those friends might be able to introduce you to someone )
Secondly it’s easy to meet nice people at private parties or school parties. Here you can always join a drinking game or ask a girl if she wants to be on your team in beer pong.
So just go out there and look. Not just for a girlfriend but for friends and fun. The girl will show up. We always do )
Yeah I alway thought flat parties where the best tbh. Hopefully will get invited to a few as the year goes on. Thanks
Anonymous #1
If you don't mind me asking, how big is your penis? Honestly, if I know that a guy is somewhat big and thick, I'm all over them.
I’m going to be 100% honest i’m not just looking for sex. I feel like I just want something a bit more.

Also I have never really measured I guess it’s average or slightly above average.
Anonymous #3
Report 3 weeks ago
I’m going to be 100% honest i’m not just looking for sex. I feel like I just want something a bit more.

Also I have never really measured I guess it’s average or slightly above average.
Oh, wow - I really appreciate the sincere answer. You honestly sound like a catch. Anyone would be lucky to have you.

What are you studying? I wish I'd known you irl.
Anonymous #1
Oh, wow - I really appreciate the sincere answer. You honestly sound like a catch. Anyone would be lucky to have you.

What are you studying? I wish I'd known you irl.
Ah thanks your too kind. I’m studying an economics degree
Anonymous #3
Report 3 weeks ago
Ah thanks your too kind. I’m studying an economics degree
You sound really cool. What are your interests? :blushing:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (14)
6.6%
They might tell the bully (22)
10.38%
I don't think they'd understand (36)
16.98%
It might lead to more bullying (74)
34.91%
There's nothing they could do (66)
31.13%

Watched Threads