Boyfriend took ages to reply... Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Yesterday my boyfriend took over 7 hours to reply to my messages. He apologised after as he had an important deadline to meet. I've been giving him the silent treatment. Usually he always messages back within the hour... Am I right to be annoyed?
OR321
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Stop it, get some help.
ChickenMadness
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Yesterday my boyfriend took over 7 hours to reply to my messages. He apologised after as he had an important deadline to meet. I've been giving him the silent treatment. Usually he always messages back within the hour... Am I right to be annoyed?
LMAO
pipthesqueak
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
“giving him the silent treatment” are you kidding me? are you actually? this is a troll this gotta be a troll lmfAo
idk01
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
No you should break up with him so you don't hold him back in life
ImAGiraffe
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Lmao my boyfriend took an entire day often before but I know he works long hours and often just passes out when he hits his bed. Sometimes people are really just too busy for you, nothing personal. Don’t give him the silent treatment
username2861570
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
No, you're not. People have sh*t going on in their lives. You need to realise that.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (64)
23.44%
No (209)
76.56%

Watched Threads