The Student Room Group

Camp America

Hi has anyone applied or applying for Camp America for next summer? Would be good to hear what everyone’s doing for their application :smile: I’be started applying through BUNAC
Hi! I am currently looking into applying however I don't know if i should go through Bunac or CCUSA!
Reply 2
Hey guys, I was in the same boat last year - ended up going with BUNAC and they were great. When I got to camp I realised they were a much better deal (cheaper but still great contact etc, and my wage was higher than lots of others) so would recommend!
Awesome! I’ve actually just started the process with Bunac so I’m relieved to know I made the right decision :smile:
Reply 4
Hiya, I started my application with BUNAC just over a month ago n everything seems to be going smoothly so far with lots of contact if you have any questions or anything. I had my interview 2 weeks ago which was super chill :smile:
Camp America (https://www.campamerica.co.uk/) are also brilliant.
Lots of my students have done it, the application/recruitment process was straightforward, they were looked after really well and loved the experience.
All summer camp companies are similar e.g. Camp America, Bunac etc but I would check out Americamp, they offer higher salaries & have really good feedback.
I was going to apply this year but due to various reasons I am thinking I’ll delay until next summer (2021) hopefully by this point I’ll have both the funds to do it and some more qualifications/skills to make them want me

Quick Reply

Latest