KTasos
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hey guys, I'm a foreigner having many questions and i need students attending the course(digital media design). It would be a pleasure if you could help me.
Last edited by KTasos; 3 weeks ago
Plymouth College Of Art
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi there KTasos,

Are you looking at Digital Media Design at one specific university or several different universities? You may want to mention the university (or universities) so relevant students/ universities can find your question and help to answer it!

Hope this helps,
Harriet
Third Year Photography Student and Student Ambassador
KTasos
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Plymouth College Of Art)
Hi there KTasos,

Are you looking at Digital Media Design at one specific university or several different universities? You may want to mention the university (or universities) so relevant students/ universities can find your question and help to answer it!

Hope this helps,
Harriet
Thanks for replying Harriet! I'm talking specifically for Plymouth university
Plymouth College Of Art
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
No worries KTasos,

If you know you want to study in Plymouth, you could also check out the courses ran here at Plymouth College of Art, too!

Do you have any questions specifically about Plymouth I could help answer? Feel free to ask me anything you think I may be able to answer!

Best,
Harriet
KTasos
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Plymouth College Of Art)
No worries KTasos,

If you know you want to study in Plymouth, you could also check out the courses ran here at Plymouth College of Art, too!

Do you have any questions specifically about Plymouth I could help answer? Feel free to ask me anything you think I may be able to answer!

Best,
Harriet
Thanks for replying again Harriet! Except the courses part I wanted to ask about Plymouth generally as a town. I would say that i live in a big city and as far as i know Plymouth is a small town, so i was wondering how is life there? What is it like living there?
Plymouth College Of Art
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hey KTasos,

Plymouth is a city with a population of over 250,000! I would say that it has the vibe of a seaside town, which is really nice as everyone is generally really friendly, and the vast majority of things you'll need are in walking distance, but the upside is that Plymouth has all of the benefits of a city!

As well as benefitting from being by the sea, the city has some lovely grass areas such as The Hoe (where Smeatons Tower is located) and parks in various parts, too. There are lots of shops and eateries in the town centre, as well as gyms and if you prefer more adventurous activities there is Plymouth Life Centre, which has rock climbing and bookable courts as well as swimming and a gym! I personally really love living in Plymouth. Everything is super convenient and you're never too far from your friends, coursemates and cheaper shops like Aldi and Iceland. There are a bunch of clubs in Plymouth, including Pryzm and Fever & Boutique, loads of bars and pubs, too. Each summer MTV host MTV Music Week (previously MTV Crashes Plymouth) around the city, too.

If you want to know the kind of events that happen in Plymouth and about the shops, pubs, etc. here then I'd have a look through the Visit Plymouth website.

If you have any other questions, let me know!
Harriet
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • University of Birmingham
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (23)
6.74%
They might tell the bully (33)
9.68%
I don't think they'd understand (52)
15.25%
It might lead to more bullying (131)
38.42%
There's nothing they could do (102)
29.91%

Watched Threads

Latest