The Student Room Group
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Official Leeds Beckett University Applicant Thread 2020

Hey everyone! :wavey: Are you applying to Leeds Beckett University for 2020 entry?

This thread is for Leeds Beckett applicants to chat and meet with other applicants during the application process. :thumbsup:

:woo: For more applicant threads, please check this huge list of 2020 applicant threads HERE! :woo:

Here's a template to introduce yourself. Feel free to share as much or as little as you would like :redface:
What course are you applying for:
What other universities are you thinking of:
A level / IB / Higher predicted grades:
GCSE and AS grades:
Extra curriculars:

Good luck with your application! :rave: *
@Puddles the Monkey

Scroll to see replies

Hi, I'm going to apply for International Relations course :smile:
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
Hi iv just been accepted on a Mental health nursing course to start in September 2020,anybody else?
Reply 3
Hi :smile: Congratulations & good luck.....
I received my offer today....Adult Nursing Jan 2020
Hi, just want to ask about UCAS point. The course I am interested in is saying needs 112 UCAS points and accept Access to HE Diploma minimum of 112 points. So, my question is if I happen to achieve around 100 points from Access and around 45 from another qualification will they add both of them together which mean going to be about 167 UCAS points, or they will split each qualification alone and won't be qualified for the course because I have less than 112 in Access HE.

Thanks
Heyy! I’m doing adult nursing too in Jan! See you there!
Original post by Kal74
Hi :smile: Congratulations & good luck.....
I received my offer today....Adult Nursing Jan 2020
Reply 6
Original post by annieroxasxoxo
Heyy! I’m doing adult nursing too in Jan! See you there!

:smile: Can’t wait !! Were you at the interview day ??
Original post by Kal74
:smile: Can’t wait !! Were you at the interview day ??

I’m not sure, when was your interview? Mine was 13 June:smile:
Reply 8
I’m not sure, when was your interview? Mine was 13 June:smile:

Ahhh no, mine was 25th November.....nothing quite like last minute lol !!
Original post by Kal74
Ahhh no, mine was 25th November.....nothing quite like last minute lol !!

Have you gotten an email from them about when we’re starting?
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 10
Have you gotten an email from that about when we’re starting?

Yes, I received it today....
How long did it take Leeds to get back to you? I applied just before Christmas for mental health nursing
Reply 12
Original post by Anonymous
How long did it take Leeds to get back to you? I applied just before Christmas for mental health nursing

Hello 👋🏻
I had my interview 25/11/19 and received my unconditional offer 3/12/19 started university last Monday 6th Jan....the tutors mentioned an April cohort so hopefully you will receive the offer soon x
Original post by Kal74
Hello 👋🏻
I had my interview 25/11/19 and received my unconditional offer 3/12/19 started university last Monday 6th Jan....the tutors mentioned an April cohort so hopefully you will receive the offer soon x

Did you get a unconditional offer for mental health nursing? X
Reply 14
Did you get a unconditional offer for mental health nursing? X

Adult Nursing x
Original post by Kal74
Adult Nursing x

That’s really good! I got told they don’t normally give unconditionals in nursing x
Reply 16
That’s really good! I got told they don’t normally give unconditionals in nursing x

Thank you, I bet you start in April....my journey was 7 weeks exactly from my interview date to 1st day at university.....must have had my lucky socks on.....x 🍀🧦🍀🧦
What course are you applying for: International Tourism Management :smile:
What other universities are you thinking of: York St John, Leeds Beckett and UCLAN
A level / IB / Higher predicted grades: DDM
GCSE and AS grades: 3x4 4x5 2x6
Extra curriculars: T-Level Work Experience, Charity Volunteering
Reply 18
Original post by clarelou2909
Hi iv just been accepted on a Mental health nursing course to start in September 2020,anybody else?

I’ve been offered an u conditional for MH Nursing! I have an interview for Hull on Tuesday and that’ll be my first choice, if it doesn’t work out Leeds Beckett is where I’ll end up :smile:
Original post by clarelou2909

I am for MSC IT September 2020

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending