Official Leeds Trinity University Applicant Thread 2020 Watch

nyxnko_
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hey everyone! :wavey: Are you applying to Leeds Trinity University for 2020 entry?

This thread is for applicants to chat and meet with others during the application process. :thumbsup:

:woo: For more applicant threads, please check this huge list of 2020 applicant threads HERE! :woo:

Here's a template to introduce yourself. Feel free to share as much or as little as you would like
What course are you applying for:
What other universities are you thinking of:
A level / IB / Higher predicted grades:
GCSE and AS grades:
Extra curriculars:

Good luck with your application! :rave:

Puddles the Monkey
Anagarda
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hi
Please can anyone help me with information on the biology equivalency exam ? I’m applying for Sept 20. BA primary Ed. Leeds trinity provide these exams. Has anybody sat the biology exam?
scandalousbae
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What course are you applying for: Primary Education 5-11
What other universities are you thinking of: Leeds Beckett, York St John
A level / IB / Higher predicted grades: Already done a-levels, got 128 points, I was actually already at Leeds Trinity doing a course but left to change to Primary Ed as i couldnt directly transfer so any questions about LTU message me, its a great uni.
Extra curriculars: Gym, music, shopping
no.198
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by nyxnko_)
Hey everyone! :wavey: Are you applying to Leeds Trinity University for 2020 entry?

This thread is for applicants to chat and meet with others during the application process. :thumbsup:

:woo: For more applicant threads, please check this huge list of 2020 applicant threads HERE! :woo:

Here's a template to introduce yourself. Feel free to share as much or as little as you would like
GCSE and AS grades:
Extra curriculars:

Puddles the Monkey
Course: Primary education with qts (3-7)
Other unis: Brighton, Winchester, Chichester, Plymouth, Leeds Trinity. I have already accepted Leeds Trinity as my firm
Predicted: 112 points (BBC)
IuliaCosereanu
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What course are you applying for: Working with Children, Young People and Families (received a conditional offer fro LTU)
What other universities are you thinking of: Newman University, Birmingham
A level / IB / Higher predicted grades: Won't take them as I am an EU student
GCSE and AS grades: Haven't taken them as I am an EU student
Extra curriculars: Not doing anything atm, just at home studying and watching tv shows lol
LizLizLikes
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
What course are you applying for: Primary Ed (5-11) with QTS, Primary Ed (5-11) with FY and Education with FY
What other universities are you thinking of: Leeds Beckett, though pretty much decided on LTU
A level / IB / Higher predicted grades, GCSE and AS grades: My A Levels were about 5 years ago (I'll be 23 when I start in 2020)
Extra curriculars: I'll be working part time at my current full time place, I have my dogs, my partner and Netflix of course.

I can see lots of Primary Ed applicants! Have any of you already had an interview? How did you find it?
india202
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Anyone at Leeds Trinity this saturday for a primary education interview??
becky231285
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
im there Saturday in the 12.30 group, those who have already been have you received offers already?
no.198
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by becky231285)
im there Saturday in the 12.30 group, those who have already been have you received offers already?
I’ve been and I got an offer I would say a few days to a week later
india202
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
i'm in the 9am group, good luck! xx
becky231285
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hope it went well! I think I did ok. It's my first choice so really hope I get an offer..how did you find it
no.198
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hope it went well! I think I did ok. It's my first choice so really hope I get an offer..how did you find it
I’m sure you would have done well. I think that as long as you think you did well then you will get an offer so kinda just think like that. It’s my first option too!
becky231285
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Fingers tossed they don't have us waiting too long...they said this week in our interview....our interview ran over by 20 mins not sure if that's a good or bad sign
no.198
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Does anyone know if there is anywhere to meet people on your course or in the same accommodation as you for Leeds trinity?
IuliaCosereanu
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Idk on here but on Facebook there is a group called UCAS University Applicants 2020. There are applicants from all over UK and I've found some that applied to Leeds Trinity!
no.198
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by IuliaCosereanu)
Idk on here but on Facebook there is a group called UCAS University Applicants 2020. There are applicants from all over UK and I've found some that applied to Leeds Trinity!
Ahh ok I’ll have a look at that. Thankyou!
Natalieamy02
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Anagarda)
Hi
Please can anyone help me with information on the biology equivalency exam ? I’m applying for Sept 20. BA primary Ed. Leeds trinity provide these exams. Has anybody sat the biology exam?
Hi sorry can’t help on the biology front but I’m also going to Leeds Trinity in September to do this course. Do you have Instagram, maybe we can chat on there??
Natalieamy02
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by nyxnko_)

GCSE and AS grades:
Extra curriculars:

Puddles the Monkey
i am applying for a Primary Ed (5-11) QTS for September 2020. (Already accepted an offer)
I also applied to Derby, Northumbria, Chester.
I am predicted DDD (BTEC grades - equivalent to 3xA)
I am a football coach for 3 yr olds
kieranscannell
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
There's an applicant group on Facebook if anyone wants to join. Just copy and paste the link into a URL facebook.com/groups/UCASApplicants/
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Leeds Trinity University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Nov '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (468)
66.86%
No (232)
33.14%

Watched Threads