The Student Room Group

my friends pulled a wig off - now they excluded

my friends pulled a wig off a girl that was talking about them and now the school is excluding them for a week. great!
As they should be. That's targeted harassment and totally unacceptable.
They should atleast be put in isolation for a week at most, exclusion is a bit much :rolleyes:
the number of times this has happened in my school and there had been no repercussions. :rolleyes: :lol:
Your friend is a nasty bully
Original post by Anonymous
my friends pulled a wig off a girl that was talking about them and now the school is excluding them for a week. great!

What is your question?

Seems fair to me, should have gotten two weeks imo.
(edited 4 years ago)
was the girl disabled/ill and needed it for a reason? I mean, if so.. then yeah, awful thing to do, they deserve it.
Reply 9
Original post by fallen_acorns
was the girl disabled/ill and needed it for a reason? I mean, if so.. then yeah, awful thing to do, they deserve it.

the girl is not disabled or ill. She was spreading false rumours and lies about various people in our year to the point where, they decided to put her in her place
Original post by cheesecakelove
What is your question?

idek I just wanted to see peoples opinions
Original post by bones-mccoy
Your friend is a nasty bully

well, lets say this wasnt an unprovoked situation and the girl had been talking and spreading lies about them and like 6 other girls in the year. She decided to try to lie and get friends to fight each other and well... her hair went on vacation...
the girl is not disabled or ill. She was spreading false rumours and lies about various people in our year to the point where, they decided to put her in her place

So it was a vigilante action ?
When you say they do you mean theres a cabal of school justice dispensers?
Did they explain this to the school?
Why does the girl wear a wig? Is she bald underneath or any medical reasons?
Has it put her in her place and will you be doing it again?
Well deserved expulsion imo

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending