The Student Room Group

Sky Graduate Scheme 2020

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bradrangers
Note that I asked 'how do you recommend preparing for the type of questions that do come up' not 'what are the questions that come up'. I do see where you're coming from, I was just asking for tips on how to prepare... not for a list of answers.

Sorry my fault, I apologise, just prepare standard why sky etc and show your passion to the questions they ask, be yourself and not a text book, they want to see enthusiasm in the way you act, look directly at the camera when talking, it shows engagement, you can’t prepare much, just learn about sky, tell yourself why you want the job and do it, smash it and good luck
Original post by bradrangers
Note that I asked 'how do you recommend preparing for the type of questions that do come up' not 'what are the questions that come up'. I do see where you're coming from, I was just asking for tips on how to prepare... not for a list of answers.

These sorts of video assessments you can't really prepare for. Relax, be yourself and good luck!
Reply 102
Completed the video interview last week. Just wondering if anyone has head back already or they know when we should hear back?
Original post by jjg95
Completed the video interview last week. Just wondering if anyone has head back already or they know when we should hear back?

Not sure when we should hear back but I completed my video interview in September and I haven't heard back yet.
I have just been invited to take the 2nd assessment which is job simulation. Pls, what is the job simulation assessment like? I applied for the Business Strategy rotational graduate programme.
Original post by Lippieart
I have just been invited to take the 2nd assessment which is job simulation. Pls, what is the job simulation assessment like? I applied for the Business Strategy rotational graduate programme.

Basically like the first assessment with added video questions.
Original post by MrMusician95
Basically like the first assessment with added video questions.

Okay, thanks
Has anyone heard back for assessment centres? I thought they said they were gonna be in the first or second week of November on their FB live stream?
Original post by studentt1018
Has anyone heard back for assessment centres? I thought they said they were gonna be in the first or second week of November on their FB live stream?

Many graduate job postings haven't closed yet I imagine as soon as they close it will take a week or two to email about assessment day dates
Hi guys,I applied for the fiance 2020 intake to Osterley in August, I have just completed my digital assessment. I have done a few of these for the Big 4 but the Sky tests are definitely nicer. The numerical questions weren't too bad and it was mostly situational judgement tests. Best of luck to everyone else applying!
So I just got the "strengths report" for the digital interview thing. One, I am not sure why it took my so long to get it. Two, that "report" is useless lmao
So I just got the "strengths report" for the digital interview thing. One, I am not sure why it took my so long to get it. Two, that "report" is useless lmao

Care to explain why you think it’s useless?
Care to explain why you think it’s useless?

It doesn't actually tell you what you did well and what you could do to improve. It's just a lost of questions to ask yourself.
Anyone received the software developer graduate coding part yet? How was it?

Got mine yesterday too and thought exactly the same so glad it’s not just me!

Apparently we have to work our own strengths out based on a few questions they have on the strengths report!
Original post by Jordan_98
Got mine yesterday too and thought exactly the same so glad it’s not just me!

Apparently we have to work our own strengths out based on a few questions they have on the strengths report!

What feedback report did you all get because I got the normal report that lists your top strengths and gives you tips on how to develop the strengths further and then your lower strengths as well.
What feedback report did you all get because I got the normal report that lists your top strengths and gives you tips on how to develop the strengths further and then your lower strengths as well.

This is a “reflection report” for the 2nd Digital Assessment. Pretty useless document with some key questions to ask yourself on.

Was your feedback report for the first assessment? I definitely had one of those for that one.
Original post by Jordan_98
This is a “reflection report” for the 2nd Digital Assessment. Pretty useless document with some key questions to ask yourself on.

Was your feedback report for the first assessment? I definitely had one of those for that one.

Yes it was for my first assessment.
Hi guys, I've got through the first digital assessment and I have been invited to do the second assessment. They haven't provided me with a time frame of when i should complete it by is this normal as the first assessment had to be done in 3 days!
Original post by arshiaf
Hi guys, I've got through the first digital assessment and I have been invited to do the second assessment. They haven't provided me with a time frame of when i should complete it by is this normal as the first assessment had to be done in 3 days!

My second assessment definitely said 3 days. Mine was Job Simulation. Regardless, I'd do it asap anyway!

Quick Reply

Latest