i hate my body,my boobs,my ass so much Watch

niki2020
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
(Original post by holly6901)
little boobs mean you can wear different types of bikinis like one shoulder and triangle and halter neck without them falling out
Actually I'll never wear a bikini I'll look ridiculous in them.i only wear loose clothes to hide it all
holly6901
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by niki2020)
Actually I'll never wear a bikini I'll look ridiculous in them.i only wear loose clothes to hide it all
you're missing out I think everyone should wear a bikini but if you're comfortable
Sykhg
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
i'm a thin girl and i don't have beautiful big boobs and butt.
everyone remind me how ugly i am when they say to me you're boobs are so small.i'm a 32 full b and i wish i had 32DD boobs but i can't afford the surgery.
i hate my body so much i can't even touch my own boobs i hate them so much.
i'm so short and small i hate it.
everywhere people are worshiping girls with huge breasts and i'm so sad that i can't have them.
you are not alive to please anyone, you do you. dont worry about pervert men or stupid women who seem to love being objectified
TehZia19
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
i'm a thin girl and i don't have beautiful big boobs and butt.
everyone remind me how ugly i am when they say to me you're boobs are so small.i'm a 32 full b and i wish i had 32DD boobs but i can't afford the surgery.
i hate my body so much i can't even touch my own boobs i hate them so much.
i'm so short and small i hate it.
everywhere people are worshiping girls with huge breasts and i'm so sad that i can't have them.
I'm sorry for sounding a bit harsh, but get over it! I assume you are quite young, in any case these things should be the least of your worries. Learn to appreciate yourself.
niki2020
Rep:
?
(Original post by TehZia19)
I'm sorry for sounding a bit harsh, but get over it! I assume you are quite young, in any case these things should be the least of your worries. Learn to appreciate yourself.
If I could get over it I wouldn't made a topic here and ask for advice.
"get over it"It's easier said than done.
It's hard for me to appreciate myself
Last edited by niki2020; 5 months ago
Anonymous #3
Report 5 months ago
I used to look good but then I lost so much weight(loss of appetite due to stress) and due to weight loss my nose and teeth became prominent so I’m wearing braces now and also the lack of vitamins affected my eye sight so I wear glasses too now. I look like a piece of **** but that doesn’t mean I hate myself, I love the way I look idc if others don’t like it. It’s all about self love. I started working out and maintaining a good diet and I can see the changes. So love yourself and start working out.
niki2020
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sykhg)
you are not alive to please anyone, you do you. dont worry about pervert men or stupid women who seem to love being objectified
Yes I feel sorry for myself that i waste my time with worrying about it.
It's mostly because everyone always reminds me my flaws.
niki2020
Rep:
?
I'm 2o years old.
Welshvisitor
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Just eat more! Don’t give anyone the ‘my bad genetics’ excuse until you’ve tracked your current calories on an app accurately over a few weeks and then eat 1000 more a day for a few weeks. Then weigh yourself. If you’ve done all of that correctly and your weight hasn’t gone up by a few pounds I’d be very surprised.
awkwardshortguy
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Breasts and buttocks don't have to be big to be nice, and it should go without saying a woman doesn't have to be tall to look nice.
niki2020
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
I used to look good but then I lost so much weight(loss of appetite due to stress) and due to weight loss my nose and teeth became prominent so I’m wearing braces now and also the lack of vitamins affected my eye sight so I wear glasses too now. I look like a piece of **** but that doesn’t mean I hate myself, I love the way I look idc if others don’t like it. It’s all about self love. I started working out and maintaining a good diet and I can see the changes. So love yourself and start working out.
I was very skinny now I'm thin my boobs were almost a b cup now I'm almost a c cup and I'm still gaining weight I do take care of myself my hair my skin but others always point out my flaws and I compare myself with everyone.
niki2020
Rep:
?
(Original post by Welshvisitor)
Just eat more! Don’t give anyone the ‘my bad genetics’ excuse until you’ve tracked your current calories on an app accurately over a few weeks and then eat 1000 more a day for a few weeks. Then weigh yourself. If you’ve done all of that correctly and your weight hasn’t gone up by a few pounds I’d be very surprised.
I can gain weight and my boobs are better now but it's not enough I want them BIG (32DD )
I gained 4 kg in 2 months with only adding peanuts butter and soybeans in my diet.
My BMI is now almost 18.5 but I'm only a full b
I think if I had good genes I would be a a good c now not almost a c.
Fujoshi
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I've uninstalled Instagram a long time ago because of this issue.
I'm bieng bullied by girls in my colleage for my body type.
You'll get the last laugh when they get back issues/pain from their big boobs in a couple decades though
Alex095
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I'm sorry you feel this way. Just for what it's worth, I'm tall and curvy and I've spent so long hating my body and wishing that I was thinner and smaller.

When I was younger, (I'm 24 now) I used to really struggle with insecurity and it made me unhappy to the point I couldn't enjoy life. One thing I've noticed is that it gets easier as time goes on - maybe there's less pressure on you as you get older, or maybe you learn to be more at peace with yourself.

and as for having small boobs? A friend who's a guy once told me, "sure, we might say we want perfect boobs but to be honest, it doesn't matter - if you show us we'll just be thanking our lucky stars we got to see"
niki2020
Rep:
?
(Original post by Fujoshi)
You'll get the last laugh when they get back issues/pain from their big boobs in a couple decades though
The funniest thing is that they don't even have big boobs (34c_36c) and they weight much more than me
learner38
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Very relatable but what helped me going is realizing that other people go through it too and even the people with the “best bodies” are insecure.
learner38
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Having big boobs is overrated. I have big boobs and it just causes me back pain.
username4899372
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
if it helps i prefer thin>thicc.
ParadoxSocks
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I was very skinny now I'm thin my boobs were almost a b cup now I'm almost a c cup and I'm still gaining weight I do take care of myself my hair my skin but others always point out my flaws and I compare myself with everyone.
You said that you're really skinny but you're wearing a 32 inch band bra? Double check that - it might be that a 30C or even a 28D would give your boobs a bit more love and you might find better support makes you like them a little more.

Have you investigated counselling for how you're feeling? You could also talk to your GP. It's a pretty normal way to feel and no amount of comforting is going to change that. Don't forget that there'll be plenty of girls wishing for your body type, just as you wish for theirs so it's going to be difficult for people to understand how you feel.

It's definitely worth seeking help though <3
OK432
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
why would u want the hassle of running and your boobs bouncing up and down and killing coz their so heavy lmao. plus, getting clothes would be hard, if you're petite, big boobs will just make the shirt seem too small on you even if it's your own size, you have more to wash when you're in the shower. The surgery would probably ruin you. since you're pretty small, they wouldnt be able to perform the right surgery, and you will probably need to get implants which will backfire as there were multiple cases in 2017 and 2018 of the implants shriveled up inside the body which caused everyone who had them to get rashes, spots, feel sick and effect hormones. so it's a good thing u can't afford it. my best friend has really little boobs but boobs don't define who you are, and having no boobs doesn't mean you're not pretty. you can however get a better but, exercise and do squats daily and you'll see it grow.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (496)
59.76%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.18%
No- I want it (235)
28.31%
No- I don't want it (56)
6.75%

Watched Threads