i hate my body,my boobs,my ass so much Watch

learner38
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
To girls that do have big boobs (it’s not a problem) because we are born the way we are.
-M-K-S-
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Look as a dude that's suffered from Depression and Anxiety and I'm really insecure due to bullying. I've learn to accept myself. You gotta learn to love yourself and have some confidence and be happy with how you look. I understand it's hard trust me I've been there you gotta be positive on how you look. Easier said than done but just ignore those that body shame you they're disgusting and vile people learn to accept and love yourself. It helps to see a councillor but be positive. someone could have the best body ever but if their personality and they're vile people that makes them ugly if you get what I'm saying.
holly6901
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I suggest you go see a counsellor but no one here can help if you aren't willing to try new things to help. If it doesn't work you might get a new hobby to keep yourself busy. Whatever you do you'll heal soon and we're all here if you need anything.
yoursunshinexx
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by niki2020)
i'm a thin girl and i don't have beautiful big boobs and butt.
everyone remind me how ugly i am when they say to me you're boobs are so small.i'm a 32 full b and i wish i had 32DD boobs but i can't afford the surgery.
i hate my body so much i can't even touch my own boobs i hate them so much.
i'm so short and small i hate it.
everywhere people are worshiping girls with huge breasts and i'm so sad that i can't have them.
not gonna say to love yourself cos it never works no one listens loool so Im gonna tell yu a tip if yu really wanna have big boobs and butt:
EXERCISE
Go to You Tube & type in breast exercises - there's lot. And if you really want to change your body start doing these RELIGIOUSLY
It's all on you girl, putting this on TSR aint gonna help yu its jus gonna frustrate you
good luck!
niki2020
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
(Original post by ParadoxSocks)
You said that you're really skinny but you're wearing a 32 inch band bra? Double check that - it might be that a 30C or even a 28D would give your boobs a bit more love and you might find better support makes you like them a little more.

Have you investigated counselling for how you're feeling? You could also talk to your GP. It's a pretty normal way to feel and no amount of comforting is going to change that. Don't forget that there'll be plenty of girls wishing for your body type, just as you wish for theirs so it's going to be difficult for people to understand how you feel.

It's definitely worth seeking help though <3
I said I was very skinny.
right now I'm still skinny my BMI is 18.5.
Well I dont have money and time for a GP
And I'm certain that no girl would ever wish to have my body type they only belittle girls with my body type.
I plan to start exercising and then see the result.
niki2020
Rep:
?
(Original post by OK432)
why would u want the hassle of running and your boobs bouncing up and down and killing coz their so heavy lmao. plus, getting clothes would be hard, if you're petite, big boobs will just make the shirt seem too small on you even if it's your own size, you have more to wash when you're in the shower. The surgery would probably ruin you. since you're pretty small, they wouldnt be able to perform the right surgery, and you will probably need to get implants which will backfire as there were multiple cases in 2017 and 2018 of the implants shriveled up inside the body which caused everyone who had them to get rashes, spots, feel sick and effect hormones. so it's a good thing u can't afford it. my best friend has really little boobs but boobs don't define who you are, and having no boobs doesn't mean you're not pretty. you can however get a better but, exercise and do squats daily and you'll see it grow.
Big boobs on pettite girls look awesome.
Isn't breast implant mostly for small boobs???
So why thay wouldn't be able to perform the right surgery???
I've enrolled in gym but it just made me more insecure since I was surrounded with lots of hot bodies there.
But I guess I have to enroll again if I wan to have a better body.
niki2020
Rep:
?
(Original post by yoursunshinexx)
not gonna say to love yourself cos it never works no one listens loool so Im gonna tell yu a tip if yu really wanna have big boobs and butt:
EXERCISE
Go to You Tube & type in breast exercises - there's lot. And if you really want to change your body start doing these RELIGIOUSLY
It's all on you girl, putting this on TSR aint gonna help yu its jus gonna frustrate you
good luck!
I heard that breast exercise is gonna make them smaller and as for butt exercise I've got a bladder problem and those squats and stuffs is gonna make that a lot worse.
niki2020
Rep:
?
(Original post by learner38)
To girls that do have big boobs (it’s not a problem) because we are born the way we are.
I have small boobs I dont like the way I was born.
niki2020
Rep:
?
(Original post by -M-K-S-)
Look as a dude that's suffered from Depression and Anxiety and I'm really insecure due to bullying. I've learn to accept myself. You gotta learn to love yourself and have some confidence and be happy with how you look. I understand it's hard trust me I've been there you gotta be positive on how you look. Easier said than done but just ignore those that body shame you they're disgusting and vile people learn to accept and love yourself. It helps to see a councillor but be positive. someone could have the best body ever but if their personality and they're vile people that makes them ugly if you get what I'm saying.
I agree. I'm so negative and worried about my body and it's not healthy
The problem is I try not to think about this **** but OTHERS point out my flaws and remind me this s*it
Tarquin222
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
When you are naked in front of a fella, he will not complain
niki2020
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tarquin222)
When you are naked in front of a fella, he will not complain
But after that he will complain and in most cases make fun of
niki2020
Rep:
?
(Original post by learner38)
Very relatable but what helped me going is realizing that other people go through it too and even the people with the “best bodies” are insecure.
and people with most comfortable life are sad sometimes
Last edited by niki2020; 5 months ago
-M-K-S-
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I agree. I'm so negative and worried about my body and it's not healthy
The problem is I try not to think about this **** but OTHERS point out my flaws and remind me this s*it
Look I can try and help you with being positive I've struggled myself but I can help you because I understand what your going through and it's best to go through something with help rather than yourself. I agree being negative about your body isn't good for your frame of mind. You gotta stay positive and love yourself. easier said than done but any insecurities you have try to accept them and treat them with a positive frame of mind. Forget what people say , I know it's hard but forget them you'll get so many people in your life that are cruel and vile you shouldn't let the words hurt you. Whatever they say it's not true know that, please. I used to be like you too I got insecure about people pointing out my flaws over time I realised ignore them their opinions are irrelevant. You should not care what they say, because I'm sure your body is amazing. those that say negative things are normally insecure about themselves and look upto you and hate on you.

ignore what people say I understand again easier said than done but the more you realise that their opinions aren't true. the more you realise that their opinions are irrelevant. the more you realise that their opinions are just them being jealous.

if it helps just know any of your insecurities and flaws makes you loved more by someone out there and they will accept you no matter what

I can give my socials if it helps my Snapchat is Khizarshahid2 because I'd love to help you become more positive and learn to love yourself ❤️
Llondon96
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I'm sorry that people have been rude about your body and that you don't like your body. Trust me, I have been in the same situation and I will never forget the mean things people said to me as a skinny teen.

But, I think you need some tough love on this issue. All I have seen from this thread is you seeking approval from strangers on the internet, and then rejecting any helpful comment with 'but I hate my boobs' 'I have tried exercise already' 'I don't have time or money for a GP'. Being negative is not going to help. You are clearly very distressed and spending far too much mental energy on your body. If you live in the UK we have free health care and you can see a GP and be referred to a counsellor for free. As someone previously suggested, track your calories and ensure you are eating at LEAST 2000 per day, more if you exercise. It is time to stop complaining and finding excuses, and instead work on making the necessary changes for your own mental health, because surgery and strangers' comments will not make you love your body.
osleah
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Work with what ya got! No one cares about how big your boobs or butt is. Some people complain theirs is too big.
People always want what they can't have.
It's the psychology of humans. Love yourself how you are! The societal views of how you should look are made by brain-dead materialistic *****.
People aren't 'worshipping' others with big breasts. People just like the idea of them. They see certain celebrities and immediately want to copy them. Why would you want to copy someone else? Be individual. Don't be a sheep.
Society is designed to make you feel bad.
To make you want more, more, more. Thats how they get money off of you. People are so materialistic and idealistic nowadays that they will buy anything for short-term satisfaction that makes them feel better about themselves.
You don't need feel better about yourself. You should feel awesome about how you already are.
Society is the enemy here, not you.
Don't let it treat you like that.

You are perfect the way you are.
(Trust me boys actually don't give a crap about ur boobs and butt in the end either. Research shows.)

niki2020
Rep:
?
(Original post by -M-K-S-)
Look I can try and help you with being positive I've struggled myself but I can help you because I understand what your going through and it's best to go through something with help rather than yourself. I agree being negative about your body isn't good for your frame of mind. You gotta stay positive and love yourself. easier said than done but any insecurities you have try to accept them and treat them with a positive frame of mind. Forget what people say , I know it's hard but forget them you'll get so many people in your life that are cruel and vile you shouldn't let the words hurt you. Whatever they say it's not true know that, please. I used to be like you too I got insecure about people pointing out my flaws over time I realised ignore them their opinions are irrelevant. You should not care what they say, because I'm sure your body is amazing. those that say negative things are normally insecure about themselves and look upto you and hate on you.

ignore what people say I understand again easier said than done but the more you realise that their opinions aren't true. the more you realise that their opinions are irrelevant. the more you realise that their opinions are just them being jealous.

if it helps just know any of your insecurities and flaws makes you loved more by someone out there and they will accept you no matter what

I can give my socials if it helps my Snapchat is Khizarshahid2 because I'd love to help you become more positive and learn to love yourself ❤️
Guess I need to try again to be ignore those bullies.
and thanks for your advise I appreciate that.
-M-K-S-
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Guess I need to try again to be ignore those bullies.
and thanks for your advise I appreciate that.
no worries always here to help. Trust me keep trying don't give up hope ignore what they say it's not true, the longer you keep resilience and not care what they say the more you will start focusing on yourself and loving yourself and ignoring others opinions.
holly6901
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
But after that he will complain and in most cases make fun of
he won't because the female body is amazing and anyway his mind will be elsewhere
Profesh
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
i'm a thin girl and i don't have beautiful big boobs and butt.
everyone remind me how ugly i am when they say to me you're boobs are so small.i'm a 32 full b and i wish i had 32DD boobs but i can't afford the surgery.
i hate my body so much i can't even touch my own boobs i hate them so much.
i'm so short and small i hate it.
everywhere people are worshiping girls with huge breasts and i'm so sad that i can't have them.
My favourite girlfriend was a B-cup; and as to derriere: start squatting.
mgi
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I dont have anything to feel confident about.
Yes I have body dysmorphia according to psychology but I think I'm not attractive and that's why I hate my body and I really like to change it.
I have read through all of this thread and the great encouragement that peoole have posted for you but you have not shifted. So , what do you think is the way forward for you? You are clearly unhappy. Who needs to take action, then, to get you to see some things differently ?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (497)
59.81%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.17%
No- I want it (235)
28.28%
No- I don't want it (56)
6.74%

Watched Threads