i hate my body,my boobs,my ass so much Watch

Fuzion180
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Some people out there can be pure trash and talk crap, some people are very objectifying and base everything on appearance when are much deeper and more than that. Our bodys are just shells, but remember that you can always work on yourself physically and mentally. Social media doesn't do any favours, I'm guilty of this too and makes you feel like ****. Try to ignore all the hate comments from basic people. The gym helped me a lot and will you help you too, try to ignore everyone else and focus on you. Plug your headphones in and just work, you will feel great and your confidence will triple as did mine (not big headed or anything, but quiet self confidence). For me I couldn't care if my girl had small or big boobs, it just is what it is, just have to try look past it because it doesn't make us who we are. You even said you're 32B, I swear that's even in the average bracket is it not? For me, I'm not a fan of fakery so surgery isn't for me but everyone's different I guess.
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Fuzion180)
Some people out there can be pure trash and talk crap, some people are very objectifying and base everything on appearance when are much deeper and more than that. Our bodys are just shells, but remember that you can always work on yourself physically and mentally. Social media doesn't do any favours, I'm guilty of this too and makes you feel like ****. Try to ignore all the hate comments from basic people. The gym helped me a lot and will you help you too, try to ignore everyone else and focus on you. Plug your headphones in and just work, you will feel great and your confidence will triple as did mine (not big headed or anything, but quiet self confidence). For me I couldn't care if my girl had small or big boobs, it just is what it is, just have to try look past it because it doesn't make us who we are. You even said you're 32B, I swear that's even in the average bracket is it not? For me, I'm not a fan of fakery so surgery isn't for me but everyone's different I guess.
Well said! But i supect she needs counselling becsuse she seems determined to stick with the same viewpoints she started the thread with. In that sort of example i then have to respectfully remind myself that it is their life ,in fact, and it not my job to push too hard because its not my life!
Fuzion180
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by mgi)
Well said! But i supect she needs counselling becsuse she seems determined to stick with the same viewpoints she started the thread with. In that sort of example i then have to respectfully remind myself that it is their life ,in fact, and it not my job to push too hard because its not my life!
Thank you. Yep you can only do so much and try to help but ultimately it is up to them. Just a reminder though that not everyone is trash, not all of us are judgemental! and as a guy, I like to think there are still a decent number of us out there! not all of us are dicks
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Fuzion180)
Thank you. Yep you can only do so much and try to help but ultimately it is up to them. Just a reminder though that not everyone is trash, not all of us are judgemental! and as a guy, I like to think there are still a decent number of us out there! not all of us are dicks
Yes. A life should never be described as trash anyway considering there is no such thing as a perfect no mistakes person.
rubles04
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Be content with what you have. It doesn't matter how good your physical appearance is if your attitude is really bad you will never look good.

Note: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (496)
59.76%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.18%
No- I want it (235)
28.31%
No- I don't want it (56)
6.75%

Watched Threads