Charge for doctors note for DSA

Watch this thread
Lornquinn
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi all,

I’m applying for DSA at Kingston university, and I needed a doctors note to provide as evidence of my condition. I was charged £20 for this, is there any way to get this reimbursed?

Many thanks!
The_Lonely_Goatherd
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
I don't think this is possible, sadly! Never heard of this happening :no:
Lovesick
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
No. It is entirely the student's responsibility to provide medical documentation in support of their application for DSAs. Not what you want to hear, sorry.
Blackstarr
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Lornquinn)
Hi all,

I’m applying for DSA at Kingston university, and I needed a doctors note to provide as evidence of my condition. I was charged £20 for this, is there any way to get this reimbursed?

Many thanks!
I am trying to get the same thing done but i dont know who to go to as my doctors know nothing of my disability or anything
Lovesick
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Blackstarr)
I am trying to get the same thing done but i dont know who to go to as my doctors know nothing of my disability or anything
How was your disability diagnosed?

If you have a SpLD, you will need a copy of your post-age 16 psychologist's report.
Blackstarr
Report 2 years ago
I never had one done but had the extra time in exmas etc. I don’t think am dyslexic but I know I have a moderate learning disability.

(Original post by Lovesick)
How was your disability diagnosed?

If you have a SpLD, you will need a copy of your post-age 16 psychologist's report.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (51)
30.54%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (73)
43.71%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (41)
24.55%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
1.2%

Watched Threads