Can someone help me out ☺️ Watch

Amnah265729
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
I am I female 5ft6 and 78kg. I really want to loose weight so I can feel more confident and better about myself. But I have a binge eating problem. I don’t eat anything until I finish college around 4:30 and then I eat so much because I can’t feel full. Has anyone got any tips? X
hinghela
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
our bodies need regular food, not periods of starvation and then FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD. our bodies are so hungry, then suddenly theres too much food and it doesnt know what to do with it, and this is where you can put on weight.
Avoid eating past 11pm as eating late at night also leads to weight gain.
Make sure you eat something for breakfast, and if that's impossible (I can never be bothered to make food in the mornings so I know breakfast isn't for everyone) then take food with you to college or just make sure you eat stuff in the day.
Not just crisps and snacks though, i mean sandwiches, paninis, pasta, salads, etc.. good food that will keep your body from starving, and will give you energy.
Just don't get into disordered eating patterns because eating disorders are really really not fun.
Jyay
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Try eating a small Snacks throughout the day like I’m quite busy so I’m on the go so I just grab a banana and eat it while I’m walking but don’t skip breakfast and then try squeezing in smaller portions or say if you take a sandwich eating one sandwich or half of it and then eating the rest when you have time so then you’ve sort of eaten throughout the day so your body won’t be in the state of preparing yourself for not eating again which is why you will feel hungry a lot more
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (481)
59.46%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.32%
No- I want it (231)
28.55%
No- I don't want it (54)
6.67%

Watched Threads